Thursday, November 01, 2007

SBM ISO PTB for ????

For those of you not indoctrinated into the world of personal ads. That meant Silly Blogging Male In Search Of Part Time Bloggers for ??? For what you ask? What else do part time bloggers do? Blog part time of course! What did ya think, I was cruising for some freaky sneaky? Er... Well that is beside the point completely and not the reason for this writing. Although turning it down out right is not what I am gonna do...

Anyway. Now that you got me off track and such! What I was thinking about before you dirty minded people corrupted my thoughts is... Um... Ah...

Seem to have lost my mined. That sucks of course.

You know if there were some other part time folk contributing to a community blog, I wouldn't have these problems remembering to stay up to date. Now if only I could remember what I was talking about...

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

lmao! The "freaky sneaky"???!! And you lost your train of thought? You are getting old!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well... What can I say?