Monday, November 05, 2007

Other Random Shit

DAMN! I was looking at my damn countdown timer on my start page. I missed the milestone! I was gonna post for that. Well anyway, here goes.

G.eorge B.ush's ass is almost gone. My timer says that his ass has less than a year left! I am almost excited except for two things. One is that a year is still quite enough time to get us all killed. Or at least mess up our prospects for having a prosperous Christmas shopping season for another two years! Two is that a year from now Stupid America will have another shot at electing another ineffective dumbass. For those of you who don't know, Stupid America is the demographic of folk who are responsible for this mess. NOT the ones who voted for him the first time. We all know what up on that. But Stupid America is the sum total of idiots who REELECTED his ass! I bet you know at least two!

On another note. Just reading J's continuing struggle with the crazy elder child, I am inspired to start a business. It's called Rent-A-Belt. Yeah, that is right. You heard me. For those parents who are under siege and can't take it anymore, you can hire a "hit" man. Adjust their attitudes while out for a movie! Motivate them to correct report card "errors". Find out who really did break your crystal bowl in the White Living Room (you know the room where kids (and some relatives) are never allowed in?). Hell, I am even thinking of naming the website go-pick-me-a-switch.com!

Recently I ended up in a room that was barely big enough to fit the bed in it. I bet you can guess what happened after that right? Yep. I got to play Spiderman! I think the couple in the other room was playing Hulk vs. She-Hulk...

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

Ummmm we will not refer to Older Miss as the "crazy elder child"...that's not nice.

You a crazy elder child yourself for even thinking of the concept of hiring a "hit" man for someone else's child. I laughed so hard at that my co-worker looked over at me like he wanted me to share the joke...of course I ignored him.

Anywhoo...it's times like this, that I'm greatful for my single/childless status. Kids really are out of control!

Jazzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. That is quite obvious that you have not chillens. The truth is rarely nice.

But I will put it to you. What would you call someone who has everything that is needed provided to them free of charge. The only things required are to do well in school (85% of the job), where "doing well" is dependent on the abilities rather than some arbitrary scale. And the rest of the job is to stay outta trouble and clean up after ya damn self. Now what would you call someone who WILL NOT do that small stuff, especially when doing so will benefit them FAR more than the one supporting them?

I do recognize that the terminology is less than flattering and if Mz. J. finds it offensive, I will apologize most publicly. Cause you know I am all about good self esteem.

HOWEVER, you didn't come here to see me pull no punches. You came here for a somewhat "different" point of view.

And I bet you were laughing because you were making commercials for the business in your head while you were reading it. If it weren't actually criminal I would be getting paid RIGHT NOW!!!

Jazzy said...

lol...it's funny every time I read it.

What would I call it? I would call it a pretty damn fortunate situation these kids don't realize they have.

Shoot...from the time I was fourteen I had a job. Not because i wanted one, but because money was SCARCE. At a certain age my mother just pretty much said y'all better learn how to fend for yourself...so we did. Kids today got it too damn easy!