Friday, November 16, 2007

Tha Blogroll, Again...

In case you haven't noticed, my blogroll has changed. Fresh is no longer stalked on occasion. That dude is crazy as hell. If you ain't been there, go. You too will find yourself saying "Only you Fresh..."

And The Addict is a newbie to the scene. Since I commented all of her posts and started posting in her comment section (like I did all of you above her...), I had to add her too. Of course she does need to post more. But since I ain't one to put that out there being all guilty and such... Pop on over and give a little encouragement. Besides, I think she is showing signs of being dyssturbed too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you. Other people go through the same stuff as me.....they just don't write it!!!

Jazzy said...

Nah Fresh...it's the WAY you write. You're just abby normal for real!

I can't read you at work anymore! LOL!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

What Diva said. I was reading your last post on a pop through checking links and as usual I am noddin' my noggin saying "so true" and laffin' my ass off saying "this dude ain't right!"

While it is true others go through some things like this I can... wait... nah. Can't agree with ya man. Stuff like that happen to me I am gonna write about that. But you do seem to have some cosmic draw to crazies and craziness. Maybe it is because you city is like six or seven times bigger than mine, or that you leave the house on the regular... Yeah... maybe one of them...

The Addict said...

Good looks for shouting me out in your blog...even if you did try to play me :) It's all good; there's plenty more where that came from.

Your description of this "Fresh" person has me intrigued. I might have to wander over and experience it for myself...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Play you? Why I have no idea what you could ever be speaking of!

Yes. Fresh is a most unique individual. Definitely check him out. He has a very "fresh" point of view on the madness of our lives. He manages to score a favorite post every time I do my greatest hits. And check out the other nutcases in my blogroll. While they may protest the characterization, they know... They all special.