Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cheesin'

I'm a favorite!!! I'm a favorite!!! I'm a favorite!!! [dancin' and doin' a jig]. By BBFF said it and now she can't take it back!!!! I am somebody's favorite!!!! Yeah! Hmmm... Suddenly I feel bad for sleeping at night now... Ah well. That will soon change and I will be back on the Vampire Shift again. If it is any consolation, Divalicious Opinions is the first place I land in blogworld after I open up my own page. Hey, booty AND bubbles, what more could a guy want?

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

lol...u so silly.

I thought you said you couldn't dance. You know what they say about men that can't dance right? :|

hmmmmmmmm...nuff said.

Beana said...

can i be second? I promise to post more. AND i added a game so i can be like diva...what?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Uh... NO I don't know what they say about guys that can't dance. Because I would be the guy whose back they were talking behind. Why? What they say? And I can't dance. That don't mean I wasn't gonna make a damn fool of myself anyway!

Added a game too? And you have to ask to be second? You only that far down the guest appearance list because you were fifth discovered on the list of blogs worth reading more than once. That Diva got the BBFF because she is such an exceptional nag (but I say that in a good way!) and she answered her phone the FIRST time. Although I think I may get to meet you and Deep and Nana before I get a chance to hit the NY/NJ area. So you still got a good chance to be the first blogger I meet face to face that ain't family!

Game huh?

Jazzy said...

Stop playin. You know what they say about men who can't dance.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Maybe you missed that thing about the me and the California Redwood. That and like I said, it wouldn't be anything that would be said TO me since I am all guilty and such.