Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fattening The Blogroll

It is not secret that I have been somewhat missing lately. For a number of reasons I have either been time or motivation or resource constrained. More important is that I noticed that I don't read as much either. I think that kinda goes to the motivation part. My blogging isn't always inspired by my own experiences. Sometimes I get a spark from somebody else and have to throw my own spin on something. And my longtime readers know that I will cut a long winded comment off and post that gem of opinionation on my own page. Besides who wants to read a novel in a comment section? So I guess what I am saying is that I been missing you guys somewhat. I have been here and not. I am trying to erase the not part.

That said, I will get to the point of the title. I am calling out to my blogger fams for some shout outs! I used to discover my way to others by clicking links in other folks blogrolls. I may continue that. But what I really want is for you guys to point me to your favorites. Who do you read on the regular. If you only had time to get to one or two faves in a day, who would they be? And why? I especially wanna know about the folk who aren't in my list already. I of course assume I am there because my ego is on that trip today, so you need not mention me. Well you can mention me if you wanna. Never turned down a good ego strokin'! Anyway, let me stop playin' before I start believing this egotistical crap...

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

I always read MsBehaving. Everyday she posts something new. Every day except the weekend. She's on my blog roll under Li'l Writing & Msbehaving.

I also check out Don, Rashan (he's on the blog roll as That Insomniac Rashan) and Still_Pocahontas. You can find Don & Poca in my comments...I'm too lazy to update my blog roll, but I check them out daily as well.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Will do. Thanks!

The Brown Blogger said...

Before I fell in love and totally ignored everything outside of what this woman does, I read damn near everyone on my blogroll.

I gotta check out Nikki and LadyLee, they are my link to the love I get whenever I'm in Atlanta.

Luke Cage, (Frank)... that's my man and so is Knockout Zed. Including you, that's the brother triad I'm reading on the regular.

There are more but...

You deserve a break my brother. Take one when you can.

Lola Gets said...

Man, I gotta do my blogroll. One of these days...lol.
L

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Sweet! I will check things out!