Monday, November 26, 2007

RIP: Auntie Bingo

This is a dedication to my recently departed Aunt Sandra. Or to those of us really in the know Auntie Bingo! If you are a bingo head in this city then you probably met her. Or in Windsor for that matter. In fact she was such a bingo head that she was sitting in a bingo hall on my wedding day desperately trying to remember what else she had to do that day! Her husband was on the golf course doing the same thing. So that day they got Uncle Golf and Auntie Bingo hung on them forever more. In fact the last time I saw her before the hospital, she was fussing about her sister making her wait and taking too long, "running her mouth, she talk too much, she play too much". I am sure I don't have tell you where they were headed.

So to you I dedicate this post. And I will have to risk lung cancer and play a session or two. But hey, it ain't a dedication unless you some gesture of the appropriate kind!

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

Awwwwwww sorry to hear about your Auntie Bingo.

Sounds like she was quite the character.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That she was!