Friday, September 26, 2008

Temporary Hiatus

Some of you may have been wondering where I have been for the last few days. Some of you probably think nothing of it because it ain't that unusual of me. BUT I have a good reason for not being here. I have been having a "beef" with the gods of energy in the old hometown. As a result my computer is suffering from a distinct lack of energeticness...

But we must press on.

So I will try to keep up with y'all as I can.

Until all of my energy needs are being met again, I shall be somewhat sparse. And coming from the library computers likely.

Of course y'all know that my excuse is gonna officially be that my comptuer is broke!!! That is at least the lie I am gonna tell in ya comment sections! Well not so much a lie, since it is broke if it don't work. And if it doesn't have something that it needs to work...

For now...
Love!
Peace!
aaannnndddd
SOUL!!!

12 comments:

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

Love....Peace...&....Soul...back at ya Brother!

Jazzy said...

That is still not an acceptable excuse! As Tim Gunn always says, "MAKE it work!"

LOL...you probably no idea who I'm talking about!!

Anywhoo...lata alligata! Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lol @ Diva. I love Tim Gunn. I figured you were busy with school. I won't go off on you this time since you are having computer problems. I will just tell Lady Lee not to fix your plate.

Minerva Exertion said...

I thought you were busy with school too.

LOL @ Diva!

Anonymous said...

We'll just say your computer isn't working at the moments due to Gremlins. Damn those little bastards!

Enjoy your weekend.

The Dreamy One said...

Hey I just came back from mines,lol

take your time honey!!

Tom_Gurl said...

Take your time (but don't be toooo long)....We'll be here waiting...

You've been given the 'Honest Weblog' award...my blog has the details

Desy said...

hahahhaha@ the soultrain peace out...

damn- that kinda messes up on the rotation don't it? i hate fallin off my blog cycle (een though I have been...so ashamed...lol)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

but...but...where will I get my daily dose of funny???

Anonymous said...

Loving this place over here. I will be back often

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Hey all! I may be back in action soon. Been helping the wife and such and am trying to get back online. One way or the other...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You mean the very gay and very strait laced task master of Project Runway Tim Gunn? Yep. I share a TV with a woman...

Busy with school and taking care of my women.

Wait a second Bootydo! You can't threaten a man with hunger because of something that was not completely in his control!

Yeah! Them D-amn T-echnical E-ngineer gremilns...

Um... Well Ms. B. I would have given you my phone number so you could have gotten it straight to the head, but I ain't been home... THAT I will explain later...

Well Mz. Lady Girl, WELCOME!!! I found my first visit to your site most entertaining too! I shall be back to see if my comment gets a positive response...