Friday, September 12, 2008

Campus Sightings

I done seen some things on campus these last couple of weeks.

At this point in my life, things are pretty hard to come by that produce shock and awe. So of course me starting back to school exposes me to a lot of things that I might not necessarily see in my otherwise everyday travels.

I preface this by saying that the last time I was in class was almost 15 years ago. Children who were starting kindergarten are now classmates! Y2K was still more than half a decade away. Gangsta rap was hip hop. Fashions that were in then are on the verge of coming back. Long story short, things done changed a bunch!

Things that I found strange, shocking or noteworthy as spied by my naked eyes:

There was this dude I saw the other day who was probably the craziest looking thing I thought I would ever see. He was a white guy of average height. He was as skinny as a rail. He had a beard so full that it made Grizzly Adams look somewhat well shaven. But MOST noticeably he had the skinniest pair of blue jeans that I have ever seen on anyone sporting a package. How skinny you ask? Well, my older folk will probably remember the days when the ladies would buy a pair of jeans and then take them home and sew the seams so that they would fit close all the way down to the ankle. Well his were almost that skinny! And I mean high school skinny if you ain't catching on. Size zero skinny. I almost stared... hard...
Imagine the dude above with a hair game like the one below. But with black hair!

Y'all understand why I was tempted to stare?


I know fashions and modesty have changed. I see the kids running around nekkid here and there. But until I was nearly overwhelmed visually, I didn't realize how things changed. First is the shamelessness. Hooker brands galore. Thongs on display. Donkey asses with low rise jeans where you could swear you see the ass crack. Thick hips. Thick thighs. Milk maids. Tight shirts over round bellies. REALLY tight shirts where you can see the outline of the belly button crater. And enough cleavage to fill two years of Cosmo issues. I may be seeing the world through Dirty Old Man Eyes now. Whatever it is, I think I am gonna enjoy being on campus! Especially in the spring when they clothes come back off after the winter! I am almost sorry I am taking the online section of Astronomy!!!!

Can y'all imagine this chick with jeans that give her plumber's crack?


EDIT: For Realhustla... The two ladies in the above picture are Milk Maids. This is the basic configuration with the boob size, cleavage revealed and lack of shirt near the neck line in these approximate ratios. In other words, they make me want milk.... from the source... (actually these ladies are a bit smaller than what I been enjoying...)


Now I saw this kid, who seemed to be about 20 or so. I could be wrong but I think he is goth. He had on a black t-shirt and a black jacket.
He also was sporting some pants similar to these:


And he had some shit similar to this on his arms:

I was tempted to ask him what the deal was with the outfit. But I didn't want him to jump 60 feet up in the air and land on me with a 15 hit combo!

And I saw an old dude who was trying to relive old glory by riding his bike to class like many others... Oh. Wait... That was me... Boy did my ass hurt after that one! The ride was just fine but getting used to a bike seat again ain't the thing to do!

14 comments:

Jazzy said...

uh huh dirty old man eyes indeed!!!

that can be seen on your average city street though...at least here in the NY/NJ area they can.

lmao @ that last paragraph...there is nothing wrong with riding your bike to school. Those seats are not made for my booty...hopefully yours is much smaller! lol

Anonymous said...

This post had me dying laughing!!! I see the same thing at school on a daily basis. I was really laughing when I saw those pants. When YD and I had a class together, he had a cream pair. Ewwww.

Anyway, if you are dirty old man, then I'm the saber tooth tiger with all these youngin's looking like they're 30 when they are 20! Ewwwww.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Diva - Okay as long as my eyes ain't old and dirty...

Yeah, I see such on the streets too but it was the sheer quantity of such compacted into one place. The only place you get a better show than that is at the club!

Trust me. If it weren't for me needing to readjust to my seat, I might feel different. The sad part is that I just replaced my old seat that the dog at the padding of of with a new one with extra padding! It made little difference really.

And the bike seat ain't made for ya booty, it is made to support ya crotch. So even the well blessed, such as yourself, can get mobile!

You know, I ain't sure how to take the fact that you are first on a Friday when I posted at midnight...
BUT you are first again!!!

@ Minnie - The funny part is that it wasn't the first pair of those pants I have seen on campus. But he is the only one wearing greaves! Did I mention that this particular dude was black, yet bright?

These young dudes must be living really hard lives to look that damn old! I blame Hip Hop!

And you couldn't be a Saber Toothed Tiger if you tried! Especially if they are looking older to you. Now if you get aroused at the sight of a guy who is obviously fresh outta high school, then we need to talk! But then you are too fine and young to be a STT, a lioness maybe...

Anonymous said...

Skinny jeans on a dude is a no no. Then some dudes have the nerve to sag them. Skinny jeans for a dude falls in line with man purses....BOO!!!!!!!!!!

I see hoochie mamas everyday.

I don't fck with the goth kids. They look scary.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

A definite no no!

Man purses? I think them skinny jeans are even less masculine!

I see hoochie mamas every day (I leave the house) too. But never such a large and shameless collection in such a short span!

I think them goth kids look like that to stop people from picking on them. Might not have worked in Columbine (dumb asses) but it shole works in Detroit! I ain't got no reason to bother their death loving asses!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

WHAT?!?!?!

You mean to tell me you don't see shyt like that EVVVVVVVVVVVERYWHERE YOU GO?!?!

*SIGH* I should be so lucky!!

LadyLee said...

That's the norm down here in the ATL... especially on the trains. LOL!!

I woulda loved to have seen the look on your face while staring at these peeps! HILARIOUS!

RealHustla said...

The milk maid outfit was a trip. It confused me a bit.

The whole post also reminded me of this older dude, back in 1992? that was tutoring in Algebra who tried to pick me up by showing me a picture of his BMW. It wasn't even a newer model. He was like "I drive this." LOL.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Ms. B. - Not quite EVVVVVVVVVVVRYYWHERE. I do go to places where there are standards...

@ Ladylee - Yeah, I believe you.
And the look when seeing skinny jeans man was a slight blank stare...
The look wen seeing the goth kids was a slight upward tilt of one corner of the mouth accompanied by the spock eyebrow...
The look for the hoochies were variations on:
a) the "DAAAAMMMMMNNNNN" face.
b) the "please don't leave my vision so fast because I feel much lust for you" face.
c) the "I can't believe she had the nerve to leave the house looking like that!" face.
d) and the "god is good and the world is a wonderful place" face.

@ Realhustla - I will post a milk maid picture to remove your confusion...
LMAO @ the BMW man.

The Addict said...

lol..the glory days! College is the time for experimentation. It's when you find yourself; or lose it. Enjoy the sights my friend; they only get better.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I guess these are the reglory days for me then...

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
achoiceofweapons said...

Damn! Well now all you gotta do is write the great American novel cause it looks like you got plenty of visual stimuli.
Jaycee

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

So true Jaycee. So true...