Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Favorite TV Characters 2

Here are a few more of my favorite characters as seen on TV. The first was man heavy so I flipped the script on this one.

The originators of this series can be found HERE

Edit: This is a redo. Not as good as the previous never to be seen version but I didn't think you all should have to suffer because of something you had no control over...



Nyota Uhura - The single greatest reason to travel in space in the 22nd century. Her and Yeoman Rand were the main two reasons all them Ensigns named Jones signed on to get maimed or killed on the Enterprise NCC-1701 (Not bloody -A or-B or -C or -D or any other letter...) That Kirk was one lucky muhfugga!!! I wish somebody would have forced me to kiss on that!



Grace Adler - Lucy is back! Red, gorgeous and funny as hell! Except this time instead of being a popular club owner, her Ricky is a gay lawyer. I guess that is progress. Man if only she could fill out a bra or some panties!



Kelly Bundy - Blonde, sexy, dumb, trashy. What more could a dude want for a Saturday night? This eye candy had me cracking up many days. She could still "knock me over with the weather". Her trying to graduate high school is still one of the best moments in TV history!



Alexx Woods - A smart woman in a sexy body enrobed in chocolate. How ain't that the hotness? What more needs to be said? Ladylee? Is that you? No? She is just playing you on TV huh?



Xena - Big, bold, beautiful and beat down. Yeah, the show was kinda campy and a little over the top. But I loved it anyway.



Piper Halliwell - She sure had me Charmed. Smart, sexy, talented, a little 'tude. She made me like skinny women again, the witch! All I wanna know is what a brotha gotta do to get a spell put on him?



Jack McFarland - Not a lady but a queen. And since Dana Scully was the lone lady on the last post, he gets her spot here. Wildly funny and way gayer than I could ever imagine a dude.



Trudy Joplin - This gal had a name plate on her desk that said "Big Booty Trudy"! I have been hers ever since!



Kelly Garrett - Everybody has a favorite Angel. This one was mine. How smoking is she? When I me the real lady some 20+ years after the show, she was STILL smoking hot!!! A tiny little thing though...



Denise Huxtable - After she lost them braces, she gained me! Yeah I got a weakness for light, bright and a shade from white. I gotta love me afterall. But she definitely made me look forward to college that year!


Max Guevara - Hot! The bad girl image, the motorcycle and the super powers only added to the wonderfulness! Hell I don't even remember what most of the episodes of Dark Angel were about. But I know why I was watching!



Catwoman - Each alone is a good reason for being in this list. Together omitting them would be a straight crime! Man I sure did like black sequined body stockings back in the day!


Wonder Woman - Do I really need to explain this one? Too bad that campy was the name of the game in the 60's and 70's when doing super heroes. Sure could use some of her now that Smallville seems to be creating the Justice League. Hell I didn't even know I liked Hispanic women until she came along!

7 comments:

Jazzy said...

Wonder Woman was the shiznit...stopping bullets with her bangle bracelets...flying around in invisible planes...reeling the bad guy in with her lasso...that was a bad bytch!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Ya feel me! I KNOW she doesn't need explanation! She was so bad, I was ALMOST jealous I wasn't a girl! Oh, and don't forget the spin!

Anonymous said...

I've always loved and wanted a woman with an edge and who could rock a catsuit like Catwoman. I don't even like cats or cat ladies but I loves me some Catwoman!

What show was that Big Booty Trudy chick on? I feel like I may have missed some baby murdering inspiration.

Lisa Bonet made my women who could get it list quite a few times back in the day. Add her daughter Zoe and they can fulfill my mother/daughter fantasy.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oh. My bad. Miss Trudy was on none other than the stylish and outlandish Miami Vice. So you would get to see her in some hooker getups here and there!

Yeah, Lisa is even finer now! Still having babies though...

Ah yeah. Catwoman!!! Dang! Where are the smilies when you need them...

laughing808 said...

I use to love watching Wonder woman......

And of course the Cosby Show and it's spin off A Different World are two of my favorite shows.

Rashan Jamal said...

Dark Angel was my ish. I also like Original Cindy on there.

I liked Phoebe better than Piper.

And Denise Huxtable? Big time crush on her.

Rashan Jamal said...

I meant to add I even watched that horrible movie Angel Heart to see Lisa Bonet get nekkid. LOL