Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tha Blogroll

It recently occurred to me that I can be a little tardy noticing things, on occasion. I noticed a couple of omissions in my blogroll that I had to fix. And I realized that I may have left others out too. Sooooo.... If I have left comments on five or more posts you wrote and you don't see your name in My Usual Guest Appearances, let a brotha know. If you blog from the Detroit Area, meaning you were born here or are living here now, or before, then let me know who ya are. If you are family, I should know about ya spot! Hit me up! If I am on your list and you are not in mine, let me know I am slippin'.

Of course if you see a bright dude in a paisley silk short set with matching Ostrich shoes walking up on ya, know two things. 1) You is about ta git cut! 2) You done fugged up cause I checked ya blogroll and didn't find me there!

Lata!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what up man.....just as long as I'm on the blogroll im cool!!

Jazzy said...

lmao@the last paragraph...Ostrich shoes? I gotta go and google that now!

Bananas said...

The "Ostrich Shoes" thing reminds me of one of my all time favorite song lines:

"Now Leroy, he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes.
And he like to wave his diamond rings,in front of everybodys nose.
He got a custom Continental,
He got an El Dorado too.
He got a 32 gun in his pocket for fun, he got a razor in his shoe."

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Yazzy: Ya know you up in there always. You would be higher up in the list but I found Tha Divalicious one first. Okay, second but That Bitch! got me started so technically SHE was first...

@ Diva: What styles did you find? I know you found some cause they everywhere! Believe it or not...

@ Terry: Leroy sounds like one of them old school playas!

Jazzy said...

This is what I found...

http://upscalemenswear.com/images/Romano%20Mint%20Green%20Ostrich%20skin.JPG

Hopefully you can click the link.

Personally...me no likey!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Hey! It's a Detroit thing! Besides these will probably match a silk short set I would wear anyway...
http://www.woodwardboots.com/catalog/item/2442686/1886208.htm

The Brown Blogger said...

Thanks bruh... I gotta get you on there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.