Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blogger Family

It has been batted about here and there about how folk feel about meeting other bloggers in person. I have thought about this myself. I in fact would like to meet my blogger fams whenever I get the chance. There are a few folk in the area I wouldn't mind meeting. There are some who in their paths of travel end up in the D. In fact one mentioned that she was on her way soon. I may have to unvelcro my butt from this chair and find the time and means to meet her when she arrives. Just before I head out of town myself.

All my Atlanta peeps! Heads up! TSSE will be in Hotlanta from the 26th through the 29th. All y'all down there may have me looking for ya! So send me a message or a comment and let me know where ya be. Cause all o' y'all I might get to see!

9 comments:

Beana said...

Im not in the "A" but im close and would love to meet cha!!!

grab a sista on email or something!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Will do!

deepnthought said...

you got my email. I am in Atlanta. I will be more than happy to give out some hugs. I even found a coffee shop that serves plantation mint tea... yum.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Sounds good! Coffee or the tea!

Tafari said...

I met a blogger friend in NYC recently & it was great fun! Hopefully as I travel about I can meet a few more. I am in Detroit all the time so hopefully one of these days we could shoot the breeze...

Peace,
Bygbaby

Jazzy said...

If you are EVER in the NY/NJ area...you had better let me know!!!!

I was supposed to go to Atl this month, but it looks like I'll be there at the end of NEXT month instead...and I still plan to kidnap Deep so I can meet her Nana!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Bygbaby: I am gonna have to find you and MzCoko and a couple of others since you guys are local. I gotta get out more...

@ Diva: Let ya know? Didn't ya heard? If I am in the area I am staying witchu! LOL! I am gonna try to holla at her and J when I am in the area myself. It seems another ducked outta town before I arrived. And one came here but I was not able to make that connection. Maybe I will make it to Iowa one day though...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That sux (for me) that you couldn't be going at the end of this month. We coulda been actin' all touristy together!

Fate! Why have you cursed me you fickle woman!!! <~~ he said in a dramatic voice...

Jazzy said...

lol! So dramatic are you!