Sunday, July 22, 2007

New Words Of The Week!

Today I am going to attempt to increase your vocabularies. Yeah, yeah. I know you went to school for that shyt. But trust me, you won't mind this little exercise in education. You trust me don't cha?

1. hot carl - I wouldn't try it, but my tho't hurt from the laffin'!

2. donkey punch - Don't try this at home! Use a motel instead!

3. bucking bronco - I cannot lie. Sounds fun AND dangerous.

4. pregret - How often do you do this?

5. internuts - AKA the anonymous commenter!

6. cafediem - I bet I ain't the only one!

7. askhole - There is always one...

8. fifty yard fake - Who among us has not experienced one of these?

9. Email Bankruptcy - Been there, done that. Especially on Yahoo!

10. drunk catcher - These are so entertaining...

11. dap and dip - Like you ain't done this before...

12. Bluetool - I know you done seen one. If you ARE one, be ashamed!

13. cubicle speed - So needed this stuff!

14. check your vitals - Like you ALL don't do this ereday!

15. epiphanot - Seemed like a good idea...


Yes. I am truly dyssturbed for this one!

8 comments:

mrs.tj said...

A HOT CARL! That can not possibly be for real. I mean what the heezy! that is come gross stuff.

I have tagged you!
Holla!

Anonymous said...

uh yeah a hot carl that mess is gross and white folks do that shit!!

You wild son' (NY slanguage) lmao

The Brown Blogger said...

SOLID!!!

Damn, I needed that.

Jazzy said...

I'm scared to click on the links at work!

Bucko Bronco...sounds sordid!

Askhole...I don't think I wanna ask!

Dap and dip...must be a Detroit thang!

Wow @ epiphanot!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Mrs TJ: Unfortunately a Hot Carl is only too real. I mean look at all the definitions that were under that term. Sounds pretty widespread to me! I will have to pick up your tag when I return to the city.

@ Yazmar: Yeah. Wild is my fourth middle name! At least they are having safe uh... shytting...

@ The Brown Blogger: I need it too when I was posting that mess. It took me an hour to do that post because of all the laughing and tangental look-ups.

@ Opinionated Diva: Don't be scurred. Just keep the laffin' to a low chuckle... Okay, maybe you betta wait until you get home...

JustMeWriting said...

DAG... the first 3 should be against the law...LOL. that's some crazy stuff right there.

Coko Mulan said...

I almost threw up @ that hot carl... and I done heard some wild shiii... This white guy i used to work with when i used to work with my mama used to tell us stuff like...

"I had a frosting covered cherry pie for dinner last night"=I ate my wife out on her period AND she had a yeast infection

"I just love it when girls accept my pearl necklace"=He nutted on somebody's neck

"This chick almost stabbed me for trying the flaming (or iron.. some type) dragon on her"= When he's about to have an orgasm while receiving oral sex, he punches the girl in the stomach and the semen shoots thru her nose...

Yeah... he's pretty gross... and he wishes I was a lesbian... I would tell him to kill himself.. but at the rate he's going he probably will! lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I am not sure that the first three aren't against the law!

That dude is one cracked cracka! Wonder if he done had a hot carl?
I for one am glad you are not a lesbian. Works out better in my fantasies that way...