Wednesday, July 18, 2007

GAS!!!!

I am officially outraged up in here today!
Why?
Bullshit and greed!
Over what?
You ain't been paying attention!!!!

Gasoline prices are higher'n shit! That should be no surprise to anyone who has been awake in America (or the world) the last three years. But my particular beef is with the fact that in the home of the American motor car we are paying the THIRD highest rates in the entire country!!!! I was recently on the website www.fuelgaugereport.com checking out the prices of gas along a soon to be traveled route. What I found out is that we are paying (on average) almost a quarter more than our next nearest neighbor! Michigan $3.26! Ohio $3.03! WTF!!!!??!?!?!? Is that any way to treat the people most likely to design a new gas guzzler? Or folk who like riding solo in cars? Where is the love?

Make me wanna holla! Throw up both my hands. And my gas can.

I need my bike dammit!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.