Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Gots Me Some Worn Out Shoes!

Why you ask? Because I have been dragging my feet something fierce on Post # 100! Gotta make it a good one you know. That and I ain't got the content together on the three possible directions that this one can take.

That and the milestone got me thinking about my blogging in the first place.

Am I gonna stop at #100? Hell naw! I was considering it and starting a new one. Do like Star Trek and have two going at once but run them a certain length and change gears. Sounds good. Works bad! A Dyssturbed Mined by any other name? I think not!

Do I break my previous ban on photographs here and start putting pics in my posts? I am not too sure on that one. Might mess with my dark and minimalist background. Force me to change the look! Hmmm...

If I do break the ban then wouldn't it make sense to combine the two blogs? Maybe. But do I really wanna give up "The Truth Is Lamer Than Fiction" as a blog title? Prolly not.

It also occurred to me that the titles of the two blogs are somewhat backwards. Do I switch the names and relaunch? To those who regularly stop by, it may have occurred to you to ask "why he got the titles to these blogs backwards?" I wondered that myself. But the Sub Titles explain the madness within. So I guess they can stay the way they are.

Oh dang! Phonus Callus Thoughtus Interruptus!

Today post #100 hits the fans! This I promise! Unless of course the DSL is acting like a bitch...

No comments: