Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Miscellaney

I got The Melancholy y'all. I was watching Roots:TNG the other day. There was a line similar to that one. "Thas jus' the melancholy talkin'". That stuck with me. Especially since that has been the way I have been feeling lately.

I ain't even felt much like posting. Or reading for that matter. Not that the reading part matters much since a large portion of my blogger fam ain't been posting! One even went on hiatus or vacation or something. I won't name any names. Because of The Melancholy. Hell I am even having trouble finishing this post. So... I will finish by making mental sticky notes of the posts I should have been creating the last few days.

1. Y2K booty!
2. My stress test!
3. My history before blogging: Tha Bullshit Theories (also ties into item 1.)
4. The Career Fair.
5. The high gear job pursuit.
6. Post #100!!!
7. The Melancholy.
8. Things I just don't get.
9. Crack dealers and new addictions.
10. Jennifer Hudson's Oscar, she made me cry.

And many, many more! Whenever I can think of them.

6 comments:

deepnthought said...

I dont know who went on hiatus, but you need to snap out of it. I need to be able to come over hear and read dagnabit. I luv you but dont make me get nana on you. lol I am jus playing. I know how the melancholy can be. I get it from time to time. so when ever you feel like posting just post.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yes Ma'am!

Actually I am sitting here looking for the e-versions of those aforementioned Bullshit Theories. I think I will post them right after #100. That and I am draggin' my feets on that one. Still ain't decided...

In fact I feel a new post coming on...

Beana said...

i need u to work it out and get out of dem dere colys please :-)

I mean if u need a laugh, thinkin bout midget keeblers trying to reach the stove to make new cookies should do it for u

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

LMAO! Since your explanation, that one is funny on so many levels. I will take that one and run with it!

Jazzy said...

I sooooooo feel this post. I've been feeling the exact same way lately...trying to snap out of it though!

Lmao@J and those damn midget keeblers too though!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah, she crazy! I gotta go and put her phone number in my bag right now. Headin' down on a thread budget but I am headin' down. Might actually get out of the hotel too!