Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Answering A Divalicious Question

An Opinionated Diva asked a rather good question. It was in response to this question. So good it inspired this post. Her question?

What have you done so far this month to satisfy the "get" list?


At this point I have taken steps to Get Educated. I got in touch with my counselor and am having her get my plan of work together so I can determine my strategy for knocking the rest of those classes out. Cause I am not sure what I need to take to finish for sure right now. I may go see her tomorrow if I can, or talk to her next week.

I have also moved to Get Healthier. I have an eye appointment scheduled for the end of the month. And I have been doing better with taking my meds. That stir-fry last night didn't hurt either...

And I am trying to Get Wealthier. I kicked the job search back to the front burner. The job I have is fine but I need to upgrade my income game.

Which goes to the whole Get Selfish thing. My job search is national. So wherever the money is, so shall I be. Of course that may not necessarily please many, or any, of my family members. But fuck it! They don't have to be. I do. Year of the Selfish remember?

5 comments:

CHA CHA said...

well then...happy trails to you and good luck on all that!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Why thank you ma'am.

Jazzy said...

I second Poca!

Glad to hear you are on the right track homie.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Reads like you're all over it bruh and in that case I say keep on keepin' on!! :-)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Why thanks to you two too!