Monday, February 25, 2008

Soundtrack Of My Life

It has often been said that music tells a story. At times it tells the story of a culture. Tells the story of a people. Tells the story of the times. I tend to agree with that. It does indeed tell a story. And it shall tell my story too. At least some of it.

As you know, my blog space here is in a state of transition. As I combine things from the two sites into one, I shall also add things. A little more multimedia in contrast to the stark (mostly) text only style that carried me through the first 150 plus entries. The Thinker has been replaced by the Detroit skyline, although he may return... I have already added pictures, beyond the two of me, and there are more to come. Now I ain't too sure I am gonna go as far as lazy blogging with that voice blog/phone blog thing that seems to be all the rage these days. But I am gonna add some sound.

Soon I plan to add one of those noise making widgets that play music. I shall populate this widget with songs that are relevant to the experience that is me. And if I don't get lazy about it I will post brief explanations of why these songs made the cut. Of course if inspired each song may generate it's own post. But I will leave that all that planning and inspiration for later. I gotta think of what to put in the thing now.

And the layout is still somewhat fluid at this time. So do not be surprised if it changes between visits and back again...

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

Oh lawd...if I remember correctly, you are in to those 80's whiteboyish songs.

LOL...can't wait to hear your playlist.