Friday, February 01, 2008

Dissatisfaction Maximus: The Rebirth

You will have to excuse my lack of presence. As I mentioned I was recently attempting to find my happy place. Didn't quite... Not enough time...

But if this title seems familiar then you know what is up. Same shit. Every day.

There are days I am here. And not. I have never been the lurking type. But I find myself doing that now. I read some and move on. Comments are bought dearly. And have been somewhat spartan when given.

Often times I find my time online spent giving a number of virtual "tangos" a virtual dirt nap. I seem to catch a few too. Time spent in fellowship with a different community whose job it is to keep the world safe from virtual terrorists.

I often game heavily when depressed. I think I am at medium now.

The major reason for my recent absence is because I was staying with my wife while her mom was in the hospital. A little out of touch without a computer ya know. But I had other things to do with my hands.

The major reason for the title of this post is summed up by what I told her yesterday. "You think things are bad for you? Hell, I just vacationed where you live everyday. Then I came home. Things are the same for you. Mine just went down hill! As much as you complain, I doubt you would trade places." She of course could only agree.

Hell, I am just rambling now. I think I will go walk the dog. Or kill my nephew for rudely forcing me to listen to stuff that I absolutely HATE! Or both...

But in the meanwhile I wish a big beer and hearty back slaps all around to the fellas.

To the ladies I dedicate this warm and loving hug. And those who have big posteriors, an additional wandering hand. You know to check out the firmness and all. Can't have you walking around sagging without somebody telling you about it!

4 comments:

deepnthought said...

Well, I will take my hug and run. I need one. Sorry your nephews choice of music i assaulting your ears. The upside of everything is you got to be with your wife. Things will get better. I promise. ( I have to tell you the same thing I tell myself.)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Then another or three hugs to you! I may just set up a hug trap just for you. That way when you come in, BAM, there it is.

I decided not to kill him. I traded quiet for the router and went to watch TV instead. Him Internet Pimpin' seems to kill that boredom. At least until one of the girls calls...

And you are right. And that was a big upside. My only problem with that is that "was" instead of "is" is the verb that applies.

And I am counting on things getting better. I have to tell her that all the time myself.

Now my question for you is this: Who do you think will actually make a comment first? Her or Nana? Of course the other option is neither which is the way it is going...

Jazzy said...

Even when you are rambling and feeling down, you always throw a joke or two in the mix. It's your way of always finding the humor in even the suckiest situations. Hopefully that helps you cope better...because as Deep says, "it will get better" - just continue to hang in there.

Hugs back atcha homie...keep your hands off the apple bottom though! lol!

PS: Were I you, I might accidentallyonpurpose help the nephews music to "disappear".

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Had to find a little humor somewhere. That was depressing me. I almost didn't post it.

I am if nothing else an optimist. Okay somewhat an optimist. Ya just get tired sometimes...

Hmmm... accidentallyonpurpose make a cd collection, an ipod, a receiver, six speakers and a computer disappear? Well... I could see it happening...

What? No apple bottom? Why you gotta kick a bruh when he is down trying to cop a feel?