Sunday, February 24, 2008

Licenses and Such

Gotta get my licensing straight for my list of items outlined in My Midlife Crysis.

  • Gotta straighten out the issues for the driver's license so I can get that Mustang.
  • Which also will allow me to get my cycle endorsement so I can get that R6 or Lightning.
  • BUT!!!!! I am now all good for that Sig P250 because the State of Michigan has not found me mental or criminal. I got my green card!!!! So watch yaself! If you see the glare from the profile, you may be in danger of leaking suddenly. Just kidding. I don't need them legal troubles. If you see the glare and hear the sound of duct tape though...
  • And I already got the license for the last two 11 years ago. So I am good on that one.

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

lol...you're too much. When is the birthday?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Day 70 this year. So you only have 14 shopping days to the holiday!

Beana said...

14 shopping days??!! can i get in on the office pool.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

There's a pool?

Anonymous said...

oh you can lurk but cant comment...
lol thats cool my detroit buddy
I shoulda known you would have a pic of serena williams up here...lmao
lmao
lmao

you been to my myspace?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Not in a couple of days on the MySpace thing. I will go now to see if there is something to see.

And your information is outta date. I was just there! I left a comment and ereythang! Only one of the three folk who got my voice locked into their page!