Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm Retiring From Blogging...

Yeah. That is right! You heard the line! I am retiring from blogging. Why? Because I don't post nearly as much as I thought I would. I can't keep up. The pressure is too much!

So I as of today I am (semi) officially retiring (mostly) The Truth Is Lamer Than Fiction.

Get ya stomachs outta the knot already! I ain't leaving ya! I am just going to stop dividing my attention/stop ignoring the other blog/keep it simpler.

As a result of this I will be making a few changes here. I like the other layout better than this one. kinda 51/49. Although if I can figure out how to integrate the two to my satisfaction, then I will. Or maybe swap a bit. And I will be moving some of my favorite posts from there to here. The greatest hits if you will. So the previous prohibition of photos on this site will be lifted. And you will see some retreads in the coming days. At least those which fit the mood of this particular blog.

I may bring it outta retirement if I get back to the reason I created it in the first place. But I haven't been doing much in that area lately. Or who knows. The wife may finally get her thing on. Or maybe it might evolve into a team blog thing. We shall see.

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

LOL...I'm gonna hurt you for making me think you were permanently leaving blog land...ya BUM!

Maybe this might get you to post a little more regularly...hint hint!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I am trying. I do have problems on occasion. Today my internet connection has been going down like a fluffer at an orgy film shoot.

I knew you would appreciate the various stages of emotion that this post would generate...

Beana said...

i was just thinkin no he didnt right after J got armed. *loading my gun right now!*

and then i reads you aint leavin.

puttin the gun back in the lock box.

Boy dont make me...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

So whatcha got in the lock box there babe?

Beana said...

u know stella is in the box.

the .40 glock known as the glock 27