Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Or Something...

Happy Heart Day to all o' y'all.

I may be out of the office for a minute. Seems my computer done got infected or something. So I am saying good bye to the contents of my C:\ Drive. Hard disk partitions are good! A second hard drive with the IMPORTANT stuff on it is even better! I learned long ago to not keep anything I want on the same drive that contains Windoze. Because when I whack it only the apps go away. I got those on CD. Sometimes starting fresh is quicker and easier than running all them damn anti-badstuff programs anyway.

See y'all in a day or three. I will be back then with nothing to say then too...

6 comments:

CHA CHA said...

At least you said nothing..LOL

HAPPY V DAY...=)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

For whatever it's worth, you said it well :-)

Here's to wishin you and the wife a Happy Valentine's Day!!

Jazzy said...

Awwww homie...well Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Hope you get you some butt nekkid sex...you sounding REAL serious in this post and that's sooooo not you!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Thanks for the Valentine wishes! You all are my Valentines too!

I am hoping for the butt nekkid sex too! Gotta see about making that happen.

The REAL serious comes from days of frustration. I can't keep this damn thing running long enough to fix the damn thing! If it wasn't for Firefox and Thunderbird, I wouldn't even be able to do this much. So far I have hit walls. Trying to reformat the partition that the windows is on is somewhat problematic. Maybe I can load ME on a different partition and then kill the C:\. So when frustration turns into rage, I try to load the nephew's Ipod while using an app that won't freeze up the computer.

Freaky Deaky said...

Sorry to hear about the computer problems. I need to get a second hard drive myself for my desktop. I've been kind of cheap and lazy waiting until I get around to building another computer for myself but I know I should backup the stuff I already have just to be safe.

Hope that works out for you.

Freakytopia

Bananas said...

Falling a little behind on the posts ain't cha?