Monday, August 27, 2007

New Words Of The Week 6!

1. Remasculate - Just in case you didn't get it right the first time.

2. Ligamortis - Save face any way you can!

3. KIEBLER - J made me do this one!

4. Poochacha - A rose by any other name...

5. Belt Butt - Who? Me?

6. Big Mac - Diva made me do it!

7. Nom De Blog - This means you!

8. Sascrotch - Got comb?

9. Motorcock - Clever...

10. Taurus Excretus - Stinky too!

11. Boob Bucks - You know you done it!

12. Antagoblog - I won't mention any names...

13. One Pump Chump - Betcha met one!

14. Unprotected Sleep - The worst kind!

15. Oreo Effect - I wish somebody would do it now!

4 comments:

deepnthought said...

I want to know number twelve. lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

LOL!

Umm Ibrahim said...

see I thought unprotected sleep was when you forget to close and or lock your bedroom door to keep the children and/or husband from walking in on you and waking you up so that YOU can get up and get THEM something to drink. (just wanted to drop in kind of in-cog-negro and check on you)

take care btw - it was a boy

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I guessed wrong on Tiebreaker. I went for girl. But it was the less logical choice. There would have been an imbalance in the house if I was right. But I do like the girl names better than the boy names.

Be a little more out-cog-negro. Hit me up at the address above. I check that FAR more often than the Yahoo address.