Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alignment: Revisited

Yep. I think I recently experienced yet another alignment change. I think I have moved into the Neutral Evil sphere of thinking. For those of you who aren't D & D geeks, this particular tidbit may not mean much of anything. If you are completely lost on the whole thing, my previous visit to this subject may explain a bit. Check it out here

If you happen to be an aforementioned geek, or you are just returning from the linked post the your mind may be going a bit. You are probably wondering what priest of which good or neutral god I have slain to push me over the edge. Nothing so dramatic has happened. Yet.

However. My base attitude can most definitely be described as "I truly could give a slow fuck or a hot damn shit!" About most anything these days. My prior shift in attitude basically was me departing from the good citizen arena. This time I am giving the greater good a swift kick in the ass. The greater good. Now that one is a joke. The way I see it, if it ain't good for me then it ain't no good at all. Let someone else worry about that shit! I think I am so low in Maslow's Hierarchy that "Aggressively Selfish" is what you can call the core of my motivations. I plan on using that to my benefit.

Strangely enough, I think I need to be that way. Just to save my sanity.

After a while, I may return to Chaotic Neutral. Then I will read this and laugh.
I may even rediscover Lawful Good, and be motivated to delete this post...
If I have saved my sanity.

No comments: