Monday, August 20, 2007

New Words Of The Week 5! The Special "Hot" Edition!

Warning. The shyt that follows is nazzty! The Second Sixty-Eight does not advocate such techniques. They are merely offered for your... *ahem*... "education".

1. hot apple pie - Sounds a little painful. But if you need a little dessert...

2. hot buttered cock - May have to try this one though...

3. hot caesar pleaser - When in Rome...

4. Hot Carla - Just when you thought Carl didn't have a friend...

5. Hot Chester - Sometimes you just can't hold it...

6. hot charley - Especially good for those chilly winter days!

7. Hot Gaggle - Yep! Carl with friends!

8. Hot Gideon - Carl going even faster!

9. Hot Hornet - Whoa!!!

10. hot kirby - Beware of funny smells...

11. hot kiss - Ditto!

12. hot kitty - You know how cold natured them women get. This takes care of it!

13. hot smoothie - Self lubing...

14. hot morris - Who among us hasn't done this one?

15. Hot Pineapple Sauce - No thanks! Kool-Aid please!

Bonus!!!!
Hot Sanchez - SMDH...

7 comments:

Beana said...

i stopped reading at #4...im puttin yo ass in time out...go on ova there and sit in that damn corner rat now!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'mma need you to do better bruh!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Hey! Don't say you weren't warned LAST week!

J, I need a new corner though! This one is old.

Do better than what Yazzy?

Jazzy said...

The formatting of your page is completely off. It's all white and in plain font.

Also, what has been going on with you? You've been MIA mostly...me no likey!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I have no idea what the deal with the formatting is. I will have to investigate this one! It was working correctly a little bit ago!

What the deal? Hard to say. Been trying to figure out how to put things into words. Stuff related to those things we discussed... I would call ya but I misplaced ya numba.

Beana said...

i feel left out.. nobody calls me.

but then again, i never answer...ugh!!! :D

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I called you. You didn't answer 75% of the time! Wait a minute... Why am I the one over here in the damn corner? I answer the phone!