Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Contradictory Being

That be me.

I believe in live and let live. Just do that shit away from me. You might intrude on my shit!

I have traditionally been a loner. But recently I have been considering joining several different organizations.

  • The AMA because of my motorcycle infatuation.
  • The NRA because they advocate for my right to carry my death dealer legally. Oops! Did I say Death Dealer? I meant Criminal Deterrent Device.
  • And the one that surprised even me, I have seriously thought about joining a fraternity! Betcha can't guess which one...
I love and respect women to the utmost. But I was almost sorry to see BET: Uncut get cancelled. What can I say? I like to see asses jiggle but don't like bar smoke!

Like most parents, I want to see my children grow an prosper and go out into the world to do things for themselves. But I believe most parents have hard time visualizing such a thing happening. At least I do.

I respect the right and conviction of those who can and DO drive the speed limit, especially on the freeway. I just hate when they exercise their rights and stick to their convictions in front of me! I drive a Mustang gotdammit!!! Get the fukk outta the way! I know I am in the right damn lane! That is still no excuse! Move Yo Ass!!!!

I am all for saving the environment. Except when it affects me twisting the throttle on a bike (future), or me stomping my gas pedal (now). Kinda hard to feel the need for speed with a "green" vehicle.

This is just the tip of the iceberg y'all. I just don't want it to become a book. This of course WILL be continued in (likely) several parts...

1 comment:

Umm Ibrahim said...

the fraternal order of the masons.
the tiebreaker....???? take a guess