Thursday, August 02, 2007

Man B.

Did y'all see the sound byte from the press conference when Mz. Spice and Mz. Allred declared war on Donkey Norbit? Mel B. totally sounded like a dude. Her damn voice was deeper than mine! That child is gonna grow up so confused. A mother that looks like a mom and sounds like a dad. And a dad who looks like a donkey and sounds like a dad. They didn't call her ass Scary Spice for nothin! I couldn't have hit that in the dark. Cause if she said something in the dark I would have to jump the hell up and land on the light switch. Have me wondering what dude got into the room when I wasn't looking. Hmm... I will have to include earplugs in any future fantasies that she may star in.

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

See...you're thinking like a man...not like Eddie Murphy.

It has been alleged on more than one occasion that he likes the menz...this is a prime example of that. lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah, but... She is a good lookin' bird! And I was completely shocked that her voice COULD sound like that. Especially since she is SUPPOSED to be a singer!

Okay. You got me on the Eddie thing.