Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Some Stuff

It is amazing how the smallest thing brings you unmatched amounts of momentary joy. I say this because my new mouse didn't scroll in some of my apps. I just figured out that the program that loads the mouse properties was the culprit. So when I disabled the program, I found that I could use the scroll in Firefox, Thunderbird and Flock! Don't get me wrong, Chrome is a nice browser, but it ain't no Firefox. Oh joy!!! Lemme go and make it the default again!

The semester has started. I might just consider this fun. One class is at the extension center. Not as far from the new crib as the main campus. Nonetheless, I was wishing I HAD went and begged to get in that web class. That had to be the WORST damn traffic I been in outside of a snow storm in a long time. And it is like that on the reg! Definitely gonna have to take another way.

We actually have a new lease and keys and services connected or in process. Just gotta get stuff moved now.

Did y'all know that folk give shit away on Craigslist for free? I said Fo' FREE!!! My wife was out there looking for a treadmill and found the free section. There was a mofo out there who was giving away a 50" big screen TV. If I hadn't already agreed to get one from somebody else (along with a living room full of furniture and a couple of exercise machines for cheap) I might have called!

More later or something...

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

I love craigslist...and yes I knew about the free stuff. You have to be quick and of course...have a car (which i don't have). You can walk away with some good stuff though.

CONGRATS on the new place! I luv new places. It's why I move so much...it's the packing/unpacking I hate! Hopefully you'll survive the moving process.

Good luck on the new semester.

Anonymous said...

FREE?! Did you say FREE?! I need to get to craigslist.

LadyLee said...

A free treadmill? No, a free TV? DANG! I've never seen the free section. Gotta have a look at that.

You better go STUDY!!