Monday, January 26, 2009

Announcement!!!!

A Dyssturbed Mined is coming to you from a new location!!!!

I can now be reached at:

##### *************** St.
**** ****** MI, #####
(###) ###-####

Oh dang! That damn paranoid ass Usama done blocked stuff out. For those of you who have the old number, it may still be on, but I won't be there!

I don't mind telling y'all, I been getting my ass kicked by progress the last couple of weeks. But the furniture moving is over. Mostly... Just gotta get the internet up and I can start blogging from home again. Might even have time to do so now. Except Mondays. I got a 9:30 - 9:30 schedule with a five hour gap in the middle. Needless to say, Monday posts will be rare unless I am bored and not doing homework midday like now.

I be tired though. I guess I will feel fresh next week. That is when the real work is going to start.

Guess I will go and visit now. See y'all in the comments!

8 comments:

Not so Anonymous said...

Someone will be blogging regularly again? yay!

LadyLee said...

You coming back on the regular for real?

GO. STUDY.

(You know I had to get that in.)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I'd like to buy a few vowels please!! [lol]

Glad you're getting yourself situated cuz this part time blogging sucks!!! :-)

MsKayotic said...

Man, I'm glad to hear you coming back.

I be waiting for new stuff. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're coming back regularly.

Minerva Exertion said...

Yippeee! Tales from Minerva and the Dyssturbed Dude...back to bloggin on the regular!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm patiently waiting!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Aretha - Yes indeed mah dear! I got the internet connection up earlier. And now I will be more comfortable using my computer. So I should come up with something on a more regular basis.

@ Ladylee - Yes. For real. Things are settling back down finally. I am gonna try for every other day starting in Feb.

Right after I get caught up and study... (yes, I know you had to get that in...)

@ Ms. Behaving - Vowels? Sure. You can have as many O's as you want! Part time blogging does suck. I am so far behind with all of you! The part time reading is even worse!!!

@ Kayos - Yeah, I am sitting here trying to come up with some good madness for all of y'all! You know how I do it!

@ BorednTalkative - Yep. Gotta put a few thoughts out in the world to clear my head now and then. Been killing me lately. Had me all talking to myself in the car and such!

@ Minerva Exertion - You making it back too? Cool. You know I missed ya!

@ Thoughts of a Southern gal - If you are waiting then you must be back with a story yourself! Missed you while we were both gone!


By the way. Mark this day. This will be one of those rare occasions when I will actually use everybody's nom de blog. I am going back to the nicknames with the quickness! And you know this...Man!!!