Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: The Haremite Nickname Edition

The originators of T13 and rules of participation can be found HERE

Bootydo - Probably one of my favorite nicknames. This one belongs to Thoughts of a Southern Gal. She gave herself this one because of a party recently. She got so full that her belly was poking the front of her dress out a bit. It prompted her to say "(I had to just finished eating b/c I have a bootydo (stomach sticks out more than your booty do)." Well the stomach was sticking out but not quite enough to make that statement true. Nonetheless, she gets the name anyway.

Jazzy Diva - (this is the real one...) The Blog Wife - AKA Blog Nag Blog Nag - AKA the Blog Wife, (lemme quit playin' before her pouty lip pokes my eye out...)AKA THE Diva, AKA H. R. Paperstacks, AKA... Okay, you get the idea. Most of you probably have guessed this one belongs to none other than Opinionated Diva. To some of you, I am positive I don't have to explain this one. Nonetheless she earns this one and many others because she is the stuff. Nothing like somebody having ya e-back! Other edit: Cutesy names: Sasha Blogdanovich, Tubecandy, The Mad Blur, Ms. Photoshop. I am taking suggestions! Okay, Okay! JW Paperstacks!!! I wasn't gonna use that one because I thought it may tell too much...

Queen Of My Extra Half Yard Of Fabric - AKA Queen of a Black Man's Fantasies, AKA You Shole Look Good In That _______! (and her fine ass sister too!). She got this one because of her horrible fabric estimation skills. Okay, kidding. She got it because she has such a bodacious backside that the lady in the fabric store told her that she would DEFINITELY need more fabric to make the dress she envisioned. The story was far more entertaining when she told it but that blog is no more, so I can't quote it...

Xena: Warrior Wife - AKA Misswhoopabitchorthree, AKA Lurkus Maximus, AKA She Who Shall Not Be Named (because she don't want one), AKA... This one belongs to The Wife of course. If y'all ain't read the story on how she got that one, then bump into her vehicle. Or mess with her yella man! Or better yet, ask or research a bit and save the ass whoopin'!

Ghetto Kuntree - This one belongs to Creamy, Dreamy and Ghetto Mary. Y'all probably know her as The Dreamy One. I still like The Creamy One, but I digress. She is a feisty little something though. So I can see the Ghetto Mary part. But she sounds SOOOOOooooo southern, I couldn't resist. And no my dear, you are NOT annoying, except when you declare that you are annoying, which bugs me because you aren't... Strange how that works.

Jelly Bean - AKA The One Of Many Names, AKA Who Are You This Week? AKA Alla Y'all, AKA Sybill. The main face of this beauty is (currently) Jaila. But there are a few others who tag along when she goes for a shower or something. How she got this name is a long and convoluted story. So you will just have to keep guessing.

Nikki Make-A-Horny - AKA Nikki Indigo or just Nikki. She was the first one to make my monitor catch fire. And she had me from that moment. BTW that ain't the number one reason I like her though. But the other reasons don't make for good nicknames.

Doctor Ladybud - Yes, the one and only Ladylee - The Original Oldgirl got a name from me too. Who knew you could assimilate all that edumacation in a bud induced state? Now If I can only persuade her to use all that edumacation for my evil purposes (without threatening to use it ON me...), then I will be good! I think she got a PhD in knitting too. Had to have the way she drops them exploding knitting needles all over the place...

The Absent - Some of you probably know her as The Addict. But she been quite absent of late. Yeah, I know I got a lot of damn nerve saying so, but I am here NOW! But every time I think of her I reflect back to the Old Blog Ball And Chain (Oooo! Another one for her...) and her troubles getting me to post.

Pocahunnie - Or Pocahontaz to the rest of you. This one kinda evolved... well... because she is! She is also the one person on this list who ain't The Wife who WILL be getting some on my birthday! Since she chose to get married on that day!

Hot Minnie - AKA Nawf Cackylacky! Or Minerva Exertion. Her blog name sounds more like the nick name doesn't it? Got two words for ya sweetie! Good and Riddance!!!!!!!

The Mad Dangler - Yes Tom_Gurl, this one is for you! Why? Well, you said it yourself! See: "I did make the effort…wore skinny jeans, shoes…a nice top with the ‘twins dangling, like Sanaa Lathan’s character in Brown Sugar’ LMAO!" I still ain't got no damn picture though... Hint hint

Damn You Changed It Again?!? - Yes, the one, the only Ms. Behaving. She got that name because of the frequency in which we all do a double take and leave and come back to her page. Because the damn layout changes with her outfit I think... Something...

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the title and knew "Bootydo" was on the list.

Lol @ Blog Nag. That is Diva! Ummm Diva...I'm not saying you are a nag but you do be on people to post. Lol You brought it up in your recent post. Which I can't comment on bc I'm on the Crackberry. You need blogger back in your life!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You know it baby! A post written with you in mind! Notice how I blamed you for the name? And rightly so...

Whatchu doin' up at 2:00 in the a.m.?

Beana said...

one of many names lol. There is a story behind all of my names. HAHA and ur comments got me laughing.

Jazzy said...

Blog NAG?! Hmmmph! *side eye*

Anonymous said...

Hey, I feel left out now. I want a nickname too.

Jazzy said...

@ Boredntalkative...you can have BLOG NAG. Everybody has cute little names and I have BLOG NAG??!!! *pouting*

Minerva Exertion said...

LOL!!! Hot Minnie sounds more like my juke joint stage name. Good Riddance though????? You got something to tell me??? (side eye)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Jaila - Yep. And most if not all of them are very interesting! You know how I do the comment thing...

@ Diva - Aw! Now how you gonna go and be like that? What would you rather? Sasha Blogdanovich? The Blog Wife? The Blog Ball And Chain? Mrs. Pestypost? I am taking requests. Of course it would have to be something I would come up with...

@ Bored - I will put my considerable mind power to the task. Maybe even find something cute while thinking of Diva's new cutesy nickname.

@ Diva - Girl put that lip back in! A bird may alight and leave you in a bad way! Besides you know I mess the most with my most favorites... And you know dang well your nickname was the second one and not that. Although Bootydo did agree...

@ Minnie - You got some juke joint in ya huh?

Tell you something? Do the initials YD mean anything to you?

CHA CHA said...

LMAO for some reason I am going to think about you whilst Im sampling..LOL...so consider yourself pleased HA HA HA!!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

See! I knew you were one of my best girls for a reason!

I know that if I start smiling stupidly on my birthday for no apparent reason, I will think of you. Especially if you suddenly sing "... Haaapppy Birthdayyyyy to youuuu!!!" during one of the O's in your anniversary get down!

Okay, maybe not... Can't have him strangling you while you are up on the saddlehorn...

Rashan Jamal said...

You were that dude in high school that gave people mean nicknames that made them cry, right? LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Nah. I didn't do THAT. But I do give the folk I like nicknames at the drop of a hat! The wife and kids all have at least three each!

The Dreamy One said...

thanks for making me smile today.

can I just round all of you guys up and bring you home with me???

that would make me so happy,lol!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, great list! Happy TT!
See if you can find the craziest animal?
TT13 Animals

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Creamy - You are most welcome! Always!

You could, but do you have room and food?

I will be looking for you lurking in the chat area if you aren't posting. Get a little off ya mind if ya choose.

@ Marina - Welcome T13'er!!! I shall take up your challenge straight away!

Ms.Honey said...

HAHAHHHHAHAHA

These are toooo funny

LadyLee said...

Now why I gotta be Doctor Ladybud?

Even though I was blunted all through grad school, I don't advocate that ish!! LOL!! (But some of us gotta do what we gotta do to get by, Shorty!!)

This was waay too creative. Ya got to much time on your hands!

I'ma need you to go STUDY!

nikki said...

shew! i'm on the list!!!!

um...i would say my name is special but doesn't 90% of the female population make yo ass horny?

i am proud that i was the first one to have you skeeting on the screen ;)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

"Damn you changed it again"...

Hmmm...I guess if the name weren't so fitting, I'd demand you give me another!!

LOL

Anonymous said...

I was up because I couldn't sleep. Plus I didn't have into work.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Ms. Honey - Why thank ya ma'am!

@ Doctor Ladylee reformed budster - Well Oldgirl. What can I tell ya! I mean hell, not only did you smoke it, but you could draw the damn molecule chains whilst baking! And probably reproduce it as an extract or synthesize some new stuff! Did I ever mention how sexy brainy chicks were?

Besides, you know that sometimes it is the unfortunate things that give you ya name...

@ Nikki - Of course you made the list!!!

And um... You got a fair point! HOWEVER, 90% of them are nowhere near as creative as you are at it.

Yeah and skeeting on the screen with WORDS no less!

@ Ms. B. - you know the perils of wanting another name don't ya? Besides, not only is it fitting, I bet it changed today! What would you find appropriate? Security guard BODY guard? Ol' Sexy Voiced Ms.? Blogalina Changealot?

@ Southern - And right at midnight with the answer too!

Tom_Gurl said...

LMAO! 68-you are too funny!!! You know, it was actually Blog Nag that made me have the twins dangling! LOL! It's all her fault!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Tom_Gurl - I just bet she did encourage you to be all looking sexy and TASTY on that date. But unless you done updated ya space. I ain't seen no danglers! Guess I better mosey on over and see if they popped up!

And I guess you got Diva to thank for your name then...