Friday, November 07, 2008

Thursday Thir... Wha? It's Friday? Oh... Nehmind...

So I WAS gonna do this T13. But yesterday was actually a Thursday 17!!! The boy is now one more tick closer to thinking he is a man. And yesterday I spent running around getting the cake and his new PSP and what not. So I was a little busy, then I got full, then I got cake, then I got sleep.

Would it help if I said "I love you bunches"? Hey, at least you work bloggers can read this instead of getting a lazy blog. Which I might do anyway... Nah!

Friday means rescheduled Computer Science exam. Since there was a bomb threat last week at the VERY same building...

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

LOL...lmao @ "little busy, then I got cake, then I got sleep"...the itis!!

Happy b-day to the boy who is one step closer to THINKING he is a man.

Bomb threat was from someone who obviously needed more time to study for that exam! lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. Or some exam!

Yeah it was definitely a case of negritis! It was a Texas sized steak and potato dinner.

Shoot! I am sleepy now!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

So he's almost grown is he???
Hope he had a Happy Birthday!!!!

THAT's still no excuse for not postin' but I guess I can turn a blind eye one mo again.

As long as you don't try to make it a habit **hint hint** we'll be aiight!! LOL

Hope you and the fam enjoy the weekend!!!

LadyLee said...

Ain't nothing like some GOOD 'itis!

And you better go STUDY!! PASS that TEST.

Happy birthday to that boy!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Ms. B. - Depends on what you call grown I guess. Should I say "almost adult age"...

It IS a good excuse! You try blogging whilst sleeping!

No, it won't be a habit. I cannot deny you me! That would make me a horrible person!

@ Ladylee - Yeah! Them food induced naps may make you fat but they shole feel good!

I will tell him ya said so!

Anonymous said...

I like getting the 'itis. It means I ate good.

Happy birthday to the boy.