Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Time...

My cousin brought me to The Club. I just happened to tag along one day. She gave me hints on what to expect. But boy did she have a gift for underestimation. It was a place of wonders and delights. Sex, drugs, booze, laughs it was all so intoxicating. I watched her for a while. I saw how much delight she experienced interacting with the other patrons and the celebrities. I wanted some too.

I wasn’t sure exactly what to do or what to say, so I sat there with this dumb look on my face for longer than normal...just staring at nothing in particular but thinking hard about what was about to go down. I mostly thought about my next move... Me and cuz had some different tastes though . I didn't feel comfortable doing those things that she was doing. So I wandered off to do my own thing in that den of delight.

That first time, I had a lot of internal nervous conversations with myself. Boy did I beat myself up about those nervous jitters...lol. Mostly because…hellllllo…people do this all the time, so why was I acting like it was such a big deal ya know? That’s what I kept asking myself, but the truth is that I wanted it to be this magical, special and intimate affair. I didn’t want it to turn into this forgettable or regrettable ordeal. More importantly, I did not want to waste my time.

My first time was rather lonely...there was no magic to it...and no intimacy at all. It was just me and my two "girlfriends" at it all the time. A few times a day in fact. But that got old. Because I did it without even getting naked! So robotic were my movements. It was more important that I get the mission accomplished, so I could keep it moving and relax later. I could get naked once the stigma of being a first timer was removed...that's what I thought back then anyway. But the emptiness of it all drove me away for a time.

I decided that I would try to recapture the magic that brought me to The Club. Then SHE found me. I remembered her from before I stopped hanging at The Club. In her warm and easy way she assured me that things could be as I imagined them. She let me know that my newfound experiences would be as wonderful as I imagined them to be. If I would just let it all hang out.... often... She even showed me her new membership at The Club. I just knew that I was gonna have a WHOLE LOTTA fun with this gal at The Club! Had me doin' it like a newlywed!

This is of course about my first experience blogging folks! What was yours like? Was it even a big deal?

Coauthored by Opinionated Diva (again)

10 comments:

dejanae said...

not even remotely a big deal
im sure it was some boring random crap
just a place to revisit my crazy

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You read my first ten posts then!

Jazzy said...

LOL - I love when you do this!

Anything to get you posting again!

Bananas said...

Man, I'm a visual kinda guy. I was damn near crying for you. I mean, that's a lot of drama for a blogger. I mean - I mean - does someone need a hug?

Much esaier to hit that "club" now isn't it?

The Brown Blogger said...

They always come back.

Some of them never leave.

You just can't stop.

There is nothing you can do.

I remember back in 2003 when I put my first post up. I took a hiatus for about 6 months and came back in 2004 after folks started emailing me about that one post.

I had no clue that I would connect with so many.

Had a blog crush and almost destroyed 3 lives thru blogging...

Met my wife through a blog buddy.

Made a life enemy thru my blog.

Was a fly on the wall with a few bloggers after this other blogger faked her own death because she was dealing with this cat, and...

never mind.

And to think, I wasn't looking for a payoff... I was just looking to vent. A few folks came and got me after going AWOL and I've been here since.

Shit. Glad I got a life now.

It will consume you.

Resistance is futile.

You have been assimilated and are now a part of the collective.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Diva - Naturally. You inspire me remember? Okay and nag a little too. May even have to start calling you The Blog Wife because of it. But hey! I know which extremely popular blogger got my back! And I shall blog to jack again!!!

@ Terry - No need to shed those tears for me now. Especially not since you started to come around. And I got over the need for a hug when the echo stopped happening when I came to my comment section. The Club just keeps me all sucked in sometimes.

@ The Brown Blogger 2.5 - Many times I have said our two lives have many parallels. My start also had a big gap in it. And somebody (won't mention her name (coauthor)) came by, was nice to me and demanded more. What else could I do? I have been assimilated.

Now I gotta go back and read some of your stuff. I think I missed some good ones!

Freaky Deaky said...

My first time blogging wasn't a big deal. Most of the stuff I posted back then is probably what some people use Twitter for now. It was just mundane day to day stuff. My second blog was a bit more personal but still a lot of mundane day to day stuff. Neither blog really had much of an audience and even though I started using counters and trackers during my second blog I never really noticed my dreaded enemy, the lurker. LOL

Those first two had a lot of time pass between posts. My blogger blog was probably my first real blogging experience. I liked the community and wanted to be a part of it. The rest as they say is history. Although lately I have been thinking of quitting. Guess that blogging addiction is starting to wear off.

My Blog

Beana said...

I needed something to do and just started like a diary or sorts. It took a while for me to find my random flow and now it is what it is. Im not as popular as some folks (sticks tongue out at diva as i sip a lil haterade) but I do what I do.

I love it because I am able to vent. I've never had a blog crush tho. Not that I know of. I've met some WONDERFUL folks (virtually) through bloggin and I have learned a hellava lot from bloggers so its all good.

I lubs me some 68 tho. Too bad he married.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Somebody makin' me all blushy and such.