Monday, April 07, 2008

Much Has...

Much has happened since I was last here. Okay since post 200. My previous post was one that happened while looking for something to add to my post about mom. That post never saw the light of day though. I may do so.

The short version is this.

In the last week I have encountered birth, sickness and death in the family.

We welcomed Anaya Princess Marie to the world. My daughter's best bud and favorite cousin had her first child. She is such a cutie. I may post later...

My mother was admitted to the hospital. It seems she had a "mini-stroke" in the waiting room to see her doctor. At least that is the current prognosis. Whatever it was it came and went within a half an hour. She is scheduled for a minor procedure tomorrow. Hopefully it will tell what the problem really is. Too many mysteries with that.

We said goodbye to Marshal D. My wife's paternal grandfather passed away on Saturday. He went out on a beautiful spring day, surrounded by family, having a laugh or two. He was 94 years old. A wonderful way to go home.

More later...

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

wow...gotta agree with that last paragraph!! That's not a bad way to go at all!!!

Hope everything works out for your mom...keep me posted.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You know I will.

Beana said...

im such a bad friend. I've been missin all the action ova here. Dammit if it wasn't so hard to read I'd read more...there i said it.

my granny has had mini strokes also. Make sure she keeps up with her therapy and everything will be ok.