Friday, October 12, 2007

Time

Man. It has been two weeks since the last post here. I know I said slow motion, but this is ridiculous. Truthfully I don't know where the time has been going. I guess I have been keeping myself busy with other things. I just really can't identify them. Feels like I have lost days. I am gonna have to stop sleeping at night or something and get caught up! THAT is what it is. I sleep during the night now. Fell outta my vampirism stage again. Most of my online time is spent in the quiet overnight hours when good folk are calling hogs and such. Hmmm... Knowing me, I will be up all night again soon.

There are things that I will leave here as reminders for my next few posts (whenever they happen).

  • On meeting Rattatouille.
  • Understanding those you may be dependent on.
  • The Horny Dog Theory.
  • The Bell Curve Theory.
  • Things I can't make sense of...
  • More Words of the Week
Till I get back to them. I will let y'all marinate on these things. Until then Luv, Peace Of Mind, and Hair Gel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang im sittin here wonderin how you made all those different colors on here.....hmmmm so what up man...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Ya just gotta keep screwin' with the colors in the customization screen. I think it is almost gaudy enough now.

Nothing unusual up at this time.

Jazzy said...

I wondered what was going on with you...figured maybe you actually had a life! lol...imagine that.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. Life...