Friday, September 15, 2006

Term Limits!!!

As I was recently pondering the flame on a very fragrant candle, something crossed my mind. Term limits actually are a good thing! I’m not trying to disrespect Emperor F.D. Roosevelt or anything, but let’s be real. America can’t take anyone staying in charge more than eight years at a stretch. For the last few years I have been thinking that term limits were a bad thing. Because even with the scandal I think Clinton would have killed Bush in an election. But that is just speculation on the past. But now I am feeling joyous again because G Dub is a short timer!!!! Woohoo!!!! In a little over a year America will select a new DMFIC. And THAT is almost enough to give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I say ALMOST because this is America after all…

No comments: