Friday, September 15, 2006

Bill Clinton

Bill? What the deal? You had Hillary and got with a fat chick who after much fame and some fortune is still not hot! Bobby Brown had Whitney and now got Superhead!!!! Step ya game up Mr. Prez! It may seem like Bobby started with the better hand and had to get a better upgrade, but that ain’t true!!!! I mean I am sure most guys would have taken non-cracked out Whitney over Hillary in a heart beat. But how many dudes can say they got head from SENATOR, ya hear me? You tell me who got more pull!!!! BC is so fly that even the folk who hated his ass is paying to keep his ass alive!!!! On the other hand I don’t hang around Harlem so I don’t know who up in office "workin’ late".

Yeah, I know it is old news, but I still had to get that off my chest!

No comments: