Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Special Guest Blogger Alert!!!!!

Special Guest Blogger Alert!!!

Please do not be alarmed, but Wifey has taken over Second-Sixty Eight's (a.k.a. A Dyssturbed Mined) domain just for today!!!

First let me say hello to all of the wonderful Blog Haremites and any other Blog friends.

But!

Today is the birthday of two very "special" people in my life. And if you are a Haremite or just a regular who stops by on occasion to read some of his stories, then you know our Second-Sixty Eight is something "special" right?

So I thought I would do a really "special" but cute tribute to both of them. I’m going to tell you one of my favorite stories about each of them.

Happy Birthday Honey Bun aka Sweet Lou!!!




Horoscope: Pisces (the fish) Feb.20- Mar. 20
Imaginative, creative, wise, kind and caring, easy-going, romantic, even-tempered, multi-talented, compassionate and *ultra-popular*.

My Favorite Story:

Now Second-Sixty Eight likes to fire his weapon (butt noises) that’s what I call it at night when he has had anything dairy. So this particular night after work, I didn’t feel like cooking dinner and my family decided that they wanted some sliders for dinner. I’m asking them are they sure, so I said okay because White Castles don’t mess with my stomach like it do them. So I order a 30 crave case w/cheese for the kids, three double cheeseburger w/orange drink for me and Second-Sixty Eight orders two double cheeseburger, fish w/cheese and chicken w/cheese. Anyway, that night I was slightly surprised cause no one complained about having bubbles in their stomachs . After a while everybody went to bed. Some hours went by with nobody getting up to go to the bathroom.

(Sidetrack) Now I have this thing where I really can’t stand for him to belch next to me but I’m okay with him firing his weapon. I know that’s dyssturbing on its own.(hahaha)

Now back to the story. So now his weapon is just going off all night long and I’m just laughing when it goes off. So now the next time his weapon went off and boy did it go off. The next thing I heard him sit up in bed and say "What the F@@@!!!!" and he just cussing, fussing and telling me how foul that sh@@ smelled and next time kick me in my a@@ and tell me to take my foul smelling butt to the bathroom. Now I’m just laughing and laughing and he looks at me and said its not funny. But I told him that it is funny to me because you were more offended by your butt going off than me. Then he gets back in bed, rolls over and looks at me and tells me that I have a DYSSTURBED MINED. But we all know the truth don’t we!!!

Happy Birthday Pooh Bear aka My Chocolate Child!!!


Horoscope: Pisces (the fish) Feb.20- Mar. 20
Creative , imaginative, multi-talented, trusting, kind and caring, easy-going, friendly, even-tempered, intuitive and helpful.

My Favorite Stories:

Tache’ has always been my "special" child. Many times someone would tell me that "your baby is climbing out her stroller" at four and five months. She has always done everything early like walking by 6 months, getting her back teeth first at 5 ½ month and potty trained by 7 months.

My favorite story about Tache’ would be the Barney story. So Tache’ and her brother loved everything Barney. We spent much money on Barney stuff like Barney stuffed animals, Barney bedding, Barney underwear, Barney cups, Barney theme birthday’s……. that we were thinking of starting a parents only club called the I Hate That Big Purple Song Stealing Dinosaur Club. But on this day Tache’ and her brother, especially Tache, kept singing that one song. Yes, you know that song if you have children or just have nieces or nephew back in the early 90’s. You know the song has soon has you heard it:

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And kiss from me to you
Won’t you say you love me too.
Okay, let me not get that song stuck in my head. Anyway, like I said she kept singing the song all day and now it was time for Second-Sixty Eight to get in from work. And I always ask him "How was your day honey" and he would tell me how his day went. And before he could ask me how my day went, in comes Tache’ singing this song "I love you, You love me" and Second-Sixty Eight jumps in and says
With a knick-knack paddywhack,
give a dog a bone
This old man came rolling home.
And Tache’ stops and looks at Second-Sixty Eight like he had just committed a serious crime. So Second-Sixty Eight starts to explain that Barney had stole the lyrics from "This Old Man" nursery rhyme. Now Tache’ did not want to believe the story that Second-Sixty Eight was telling her was the truth. So then Tache’ breaks in and tells Second-Sixty Eight in the middle of his explanation she said "But Barney says to share" and walks away singing
I love you
You love me
With a knick-knack paddywhack
Give a dog a bone
Won’t you say you love me too.
All we could do was laugh so hard that tears were coming out of our eyes.


Make Today……About you. For you. Only you.


Happy Birthday Second-Sixty Eight & Tyweezy!!!

15 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Classic.

Great tributes.

Happy Born Day to both Tache' and Fart Master 2nd68.

Enjoy your day.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL!

What a great post...

Here's wishing a VERY Happy Birthday to Tache' and 2nd 68.

May they both be blessed to see many many PLENTY more!

Oh and cool beans that you completely took over your hubby's blogspot. I say you do it more often! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to "funky butt" Second Sixty-Eight and Tache'. I hope they both have a wonderful day.

This was a great post. Please come back more often.

Beana said...

awwww.....how sweet.

Jazzy said...

Lol...funny stuff!!!

Happy birthday to both of you.

P.S. The wife should guest post more often!

Minerva Exertion said...

That was so sweet!!! Please come back. Anytime!

Happy Birthday Dyssturbed Lou and Tache'. Make the most of your personal holiday!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice stories. Tache's story was just too cute.

Happy Birthday to both Tache and "funky booty" 2nd68.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Shoo! Now that I think about it. I am glad she decided against the audio post. Cause y'all should hear all the laughing going on around up in this joint right now! Probably would have took 10 minutes to tell that story with all the laughing!

@ BB - Thank you! I have achieved sixth degree in my mastery...

@ Ms. B. - Thanks much! From me and Tywee(zee)!
Now if I can get her royal shyness to actually come and host the comments...

@ Bored - Funky butt? Wha? How dare ya! Who told you that you could hand out the nicknames up in here?
Thank you from both of us.
I might get her back once in a while. Maybe...

@ Jaila - Yeah, I guess. He he...

@ Diva - Yeah. That is her FAVORITE story to tell. No use in y'all being denied!
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
I will see about getting her back here and there if I can keep her from running away. Look at her go...

@ Minnie Penny - Why thank you! I shall make the most of my Personal Holiday by jacking the folk on Friday and Saturday for their birthdays since I got a midterm tonight! What you think, Martinis or Margaritas?

@ The Queen's Southern Cudn - Et tu Boo-tay-do?
Thank you for the wishes!
But you know you got it coming right?

Glad to see you all here! I ain't forgot about ya! Just been busy stressing about thangs. Midterms are over tomorrow and Spring Break starts! Got a few stories saved up. I shall get back to telling them in a few days.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oh wait. Now that I think about it that isn't her FAVORITE story. That one probably would require a audio post.

But don't hold y'all breaths on that one...

Bananas said...

Now this is good! Well done.

LadyLee said...

Happy Birthday to Tache and King 68 the 2nd!!!

Those were some funny stories, Wifey!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Terry - I think she was rather pleased with herself. Especially now that she done told the world of my... ailment...

@ Ladylee - Thank you lady!
And before you ask, I am studying. It just ain't sticking too good. May have to try some Boones Farm. If that don't work, some sticky icky! Those work right?

Jameil said...

lol! love the barney song story. barney drives me INSANE!! i hope you can't even get him on dvd when i have kids!!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Don't hold your breath on the DVD thing. But you may be fortunate enough to miss Barneymania since he isn't the icon he once was...

Lemme know how that works out!

Ladynay said...

Okay so I am over a week late, but Happy birthday to the chocolate child and the completely undysturbed blogger :0)