Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nasty Muthafucka!!!

I meant to do this one sooner but well... I been procrastinating. Okay, I actually been studying (see Ladylee!).

I was at my Anthropology class. It had just ended and I was on my way home. My wife called me just as I entered the men's room. So I kinda drifted to the business section. I hung back since it was a two handed job and I didn't wanna crowd the two guys there. My wife tends to stay on the phone so the other guys finished up and left. I was all alone. So I drifted over to the urinals. I picked out the one that was going to service my needs.

Sidebar: Urinal etiquette
I have to take this little sidebar to explain the unspoken mantiquette about taking a piss in a public restroom. First a picture...


This is essentially the same setup as the restroom in question. Mantiquette says that if they are all empty, pick one on the edge. Because if someone comes in while you are in mid stream, you don't want him to have to do his thing next to you. In other words leave an empty one between if possible. Usually if the ones on the end are filled, either wait until one frees up, or if you are really pressed, use the middle one. That is how it usually goes.

Returning to the story. At this point I have selected the on on the far end next to the wall. I flushed it to make sure the water was as clean as possible before I did my thing. Don't want no backsplash from other people's wastewater. I don't have the longest arms in the world so I wasn't standing too far away. As I am finishing up my call, I notice this guy walk up into the joint. Now I just knew this dude saw me and had already decided to either use a toilet or the urinal to the right of the picture, as dictated by mantiquette. Imagine my horror when he walked past the first urinal he arrived at (on the right). He stopped to inspect the middle urinal. Now mind you I am within arms reach of the one on the left. This was a breach or mantiquette!

Well... The show didn't stop there. No, no, nonono! This nasty, troll looking, dirty ass, low born, unhometrained, ratty ass muthafucka took it to another level!!! Cause dude took a sidestep to the left!!!! I know y'all already had the picture formed of what things looked like BEFORE he rolled up. So you can imagine what it looked like NOW!!! Y'all remember the Chilisauce move The Time did in during Jungle Love in Purple Rain? @ 2:36 in the video below (I won't take the clip out of the video so you can enjoy the whole thing...)


That's right this sumbitch Cha Cha slid his ass over in front of me! I was close enough to give that muthafucka a damn reacharound!!!

I was so shocked and outdone that I couldn't even hang up the damn phone! I just walked out of the spot and told my wife about his nasty ass! I waited until I got home after that.

I still can't believe that shit!!!

9 comments:

MsKayotic said...

WHAT THE HELL!?!

You mean this dude was tryna inspect the package!?! Dude all gay and stuff.

You shoulda given him the reacharound!

Anonymous said...

That's a nasty dude!!! I woulda kicked him. Nasty son of a.....

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Kayos - Nah. More like he decided that the one I was gonna use looked the cleanest so he took cuts!

@ Bored - Kick him? And get disease on my shoes? No thank ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the cha cha slide. He was wrong for that.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You know what I am sayin'?

Anonymous said...

Okay I see your point. lol

Anonymous said...

Did you say "low born"? No..no...did you SAY "low born"? Bwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my new word! LOLOLOLOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Bored - I thought you would.

@ Ninamm - Yes. That I did. Please use it with my blessing! I know it sounds elitist of me but they said the same of the President during the election and it wasn't true then either.

Tafari said...

I hate when guys get all up next to you in the urinals. This is the downside to using the restroom in busy places.

Tafari