Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Words From The Desert Man

What da fuck?

Da hell is going on up in here?

Look all unused and abused.

Where everybody at?

And what is that smell?

Smell like old cheese farts or something. with... i dunno... onions?

Ah! White Castle boxes!!! Which one of these rotten assed sumbitches farted before locking the door up in here!

Mail all piled up. Judging by the noms de blog, everybody been by. Some of these notes ain't so nice...

Looka here, Diva (know she 'bout fit to be tied), Ms. B. (done went on vacation and come back and still nothing), I will be all day going through this.

I would apologize for the rest of these fools but there is just no apology big enough.

I don't know what is up with these characters, ever since The Dark One talked Brainz into finishing school, things have been on a slide. Biker Dude done rode off to "bike ridin' country", wherever the hell that is. Hoeman been rather happy spoonin' booty lately so he ain't gonna be worth jack shit, or john shit either.

I bet it was that damn Sixty-Eight that left these damn White Castle boxes and the pungent ass White Castle fart that they tend to generate. Wonder how he sealed that shit in though? And why the spiders didn't die? Look at all them damn cobwebs!

Well, fuck that! I ain't cleaning up this joint!!! And I ain't blogging in this shithole!!! Guess I am gonna have to go find these assholes and bitchslap one or three into this damn blogging chair so y'all won't feel left out and such. And to clean up around here. I hear there is some news too.

Lemme get to gettin'! I got some dudes to find!

Later!

-Usama Bin Louie

14 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Great... now I can smell White Castle fart!!!

LadyLee said...

You know yous a fool, right?

Now GO STUDY.

The Dreamy One said...

i know go find those fools and tell them to get to cleaning up around here.

dont make me go get my Luger for their azzes,lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Rashan - Yeah. Even when there ain't no methane you can smell them even in ya mind. Ya welcome!

@ Ladylee - Yes. I know.
And I been studying. I got a flow chart and three open book exams left! The hardest thing I got left this semester is making sure I am at the exams on time. (Brainz)

@ Dreamy - Luger? A cute little Luger? How nice...

Anonymous said...

You are so silly. I have no words.

Jazzy said...

bout time!

well...i can forgive you if you're getting all A's. I expect to see a post of your grades next.

smooches!

Anonymous said...

Ummm..ok.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

You've been absent for 12 days Mister --- [Do you realize that???]

Twelve whole days and THIS is alllll we get??

::insert eye roll followed by teeth sucking here::

Hmpff

MsKayotic said...

It's a damn shame what they did to that dog!!

You know that right....

I need you not to be smellin methane when it isn't any around.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Bored - I think I wrote enough words for both of us I guess.

@ Diva - I know. I realized how long it has been. That is why I had to drop a little madness.
So far all three A's seem to be on track. I will definitely let ya know!

@ Southern - Ummm... Yep.

@ Ms. B. - What? A visit from UBL isn't enough of a treat? Besides you don't really wanna hear the real stuff. Unless you like getting depressed...
And YES I realize it was 12 days.
YES that is all you get, for now...
YES you are making me hot with that teeth sucking thing. You can go ahead and do another post blaming me for stuff... As long as it is in your sexy ass voice...

@ Kayos - Trust and believe. It is possible to lock that stuff up for later. I done suffered through that once or twice before...

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Of course.

Nina MM said...

Hire a cleaning woman. Figuratively, that is. Then find 'em and cuss 'em out.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

On the job!