Saturday, December 20, 2008

To Mah Boo

I have heard this song on the radio in the background the last couple of weeks. It seemed like a pretty cool song. I finally stopped to listen to it. I like this one. So much so I am dedicating this one to my Boobie! I might even buy some Usher now... This by no means says in any way that I am not still old school! I know you were thinking it Bootydo!

Without further ado. Usher singing Here I Stand.



p.s. To any of the Haremites and other lady visitors who are feeling underloved today, this is to you too.

5 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

Ooh-that clip is him performing on a UK show! Woohoo!

ENough of that, I really like 'Here I Stand' so thanks ya for the dedication! I feel all special...until I realise I have to share it.....but nevertheless...thanks ya much!

LadyLee said...

That's a great song! Wifey is a lucky girl:)! And I am too!

Rashan Jamal said...

That is a hot song. I'm not really an Usher song, but this one sounds more classic than the rest.

RealHustla said...

Oooooo, me likey likey. I'm taking this one to Karaoke with me.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Hmmm...
What rock have I been livin' under that prevented me from hearing this song sooner???

It's nice.