Friday, March 14, 2008

Cleaning Up The Drafts

I don't really have much today. At least not yet. So I decided to clean up my draft posts and put the stuff out here. I seem to be approaching post 200! And since them drafts count in the post total, I thought I should clean things up so that the count is correct when it comes! So here are a few things I found entertaining enough to think about making into posts. Enjoy if you got a minute.

I am taking suggestions on the content of # 200 by the way. So get ya thinking caps on.

This right here is some real Dumbshit! All the promise of a wonderful "career" and they get that Ghetto Millionaire Mentality?!?!? (yes there is sarcasm in there...)

What The Fuck is up with this statistic? I mean is there a real reason why folk are wondering why things don't get better in some regards?

Rashan Jamal's stalker! And his stalker's stalker!

Deepnthought's Gangsta Grannies do their thang up in here

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe's Mini Pimpin and mean muggin'!

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

I have no idea what you should for the big 200...I've missed all of my milestones. I think the only one I'm going to recognize is the one year anniversary! LOL - if I remember!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I have no idea either. I gotta get inspired. Ain't shit happenin' worth talking about... Dammit!!!!

Jazzy said...

Wow...as creative and imaginative as that dyssturbed mind of yours is...you're telling me you are not inspired at all?????

I'm worried!!!