Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Election Day!!!

I am going on record right now before the all of the candidates surface. I predict another Republican administration! Everyone please take this moment to shudder with me. In fact be sick to your stomach if you wish. I say this because:

  1. Hillary Clinton is showing strong for the Democrats at this early stage.
  2. Barack Obama is fast rising front runner for the Democratic nomination.
  3. The other Democrats, including other notables John Edwards and Al Gore, don't seem all that strong to me right now.
  4. America is ultimately a racist and sexist nation.
So I ask you this question. With Iraq, FBI probes, high gas and low economy among other things linked to the current administration. Is this country ready for a Black man or White woman for President of the United States? I don't think so. But I am. And I will be there with bells on to put my opinion on that ballot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a tough decision but one I plan to make real soon regarding candidates

Andrew The Asshole said...

At the end of the day it does not matter whether there is a republican or democratic in office!!! Politicians work for those that keep them in office (the people with the money). Rich people and corporations fund both sides so that no matter who wins they have someone in office to pass the laws they need passed and sell it to the poor and middle class as it is good for America.

What is good for Microsoft is good for America and vis versa.

I wrote an article called "The Matrix" explaining this fact.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I agree that it is a tough decision. Especially when you do your best to pick what you feel will be the best and sometimes still end up on the losing side.

Where might this article be Andrew? Sounds interesting. And I do agree to a certain extent with what you say. However the agenda's of the parties (and their leader) are different. Just looking at my own history there have been 20 years of Republican rule and 12 years of Democrat rule (didn't give a flying snap about politics before Carter because I was being a kid). I have done much better when the Dems were in charge than with the others.

And DOWN WITH MICROSOFT!!!!

Jazzy said...

I don't think the U.S. is ready for a Black president or a woman either, but I really like both candidates a lot. I kind of wish they were running together.

I think Hill is doing a lot of great things for NY and I think she's a fine candidate for the presidency.

I love love love Barack and have been following him for a while actually, but I fear for him if he becomes president.

I think America would accept a White woman before there is acceptance for a Black man.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. They will take a woman before a Black man. Now the real question is, will they take a Black man before a Black woman?