Sunday, April 15, 2018

52 at Fifty: Week 6

So this week is starting off to be a snoozer.  Work, eat, sleep, work, sleep.  So much for Saturday.  Maybe the weather had something to do with my rundown feeling all day.  Maybe it didn't.  I just didn't have that get up and go.  Didn't have the desire to do.  And felt like I had been moving furniture the day before. 

I guess that is a symptom of being stuck between two worlds.  On the one hand, punch the clock for the man and deal with escalating and unnecessary demands.  On the other, trying to spin up to go at it as the officer of a company with my name on it.  I mentioned three different schedules in my last post.  These are really throwing me off.  They contribute to the tiredness I feel more often than not.  They contribute to the additions to the do-list more than the subtractions.  Stuff like all those cake photos taken but not posted.  The cleaning needed to make room for my bike and mag trainer setup.  The business card redesign.  I guess since I AM sitting here, I can get some progress happening on two of those projects... 

Especially since there is no good reason for me to drive out into THIS DAMN ICE STORM!!!  Come on already Ma Nature!!!  It is the middle of April!!!  The fun of playing "Sometimes It Snows In April" had worn off over a week ago with the two days of white precipitation.  But nearly 70 degrees on Thursday and ICE today?  Well, get it out of your system!  I don't want any sad weather when cruise time comes around!

Lemme be more productive.  See y'all later!

No comments: