Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Untitled?

I spent nearly the entire day in front of my computer yesterday. Entire like I was working double shifts with a nap in between. I mention this because that is a sure sign that the rainclouds of depression have fully fallen on me. I find myself bored after too long sitting in this chair. But I fought through the boredom because it was the most interesting thing that my mind could come up with.

At one point I couldn't touch the keyboard to continue, yet I couldn't remove myself from the chair. I put my head in my hand. I managed to glance at the mirror wall next to me. The body language spoke volumes. The guy even looked like he was crying. It was strange because my own eyes were bone dry. I did a double take on that one. It gives me pause even now. Took me 10 minutes to finish this paragraph.

The stress of things as they are is killing me.

Something has gotta change.

Before I do...

This post is on a 23 hour delay. I never liked posting twice in the same day. Hopefully I will be out of this chair in the next hour. Or at least before it posts on the blog...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats buzzin cousin? and how come everytime I come to visit here you are depressed? By the way the tie-breaker for the tie-breaker pushed the testosterone levels here over the top. Boys 4 - Girls 3.

Next time I return I want to see you happy

J

The Brown Blogger said...

Yeah, me too.

And you already know why.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm not use to this from you. Hope you get to feeling better.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ The Anonymous Jack - Hey! A better question is why you so occasional that you only come by on the "special" posts? And how you gonna post anon? I allow the type your own name feature too ya know!

I was just wondering about you too. I am gonna have to send an e-mail to your last known...

@ The Brown Blogger - As always, I hope things get better for you as well as me.

@ Bootydo - Actually I do feel better. I posted that a day earlier after realizing that I had spent far too much time sitting in my chair. Today I spent time enthusiastically planning for being a cake and cookie dealer! Yeah, I feel cool. Thanks! You're a gem!

Beana said...

*gasp*

**dramatic run and hug all ova you**

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You do know how to make me smile don't you?