Monday, July 13, 2009

Something

Wow. 21 posts in half a year. I feel shame. Missed June entirely. Double shame.

Can't promise things will improve either. Ain't been feeling the words in my fingers.

I have achieved some contentment but am still unsettled.

I guess the time I spend blogging was the time I wasn't spending with my wife. It is the only thing I can think of that will explain my absence. She gets the time now instead of you. It ain't that I don't have the time. It ain't that I don't have stuff to say anymore. But I have been communicating to the world lately. But Facebook is the debil and takes up that time. I guess that will subside soon enough.

I am thinking about starting up again. My mind is all aclutter (yeah I know it ain't a word!) and I need to start the cleaning. I probably will focus again. Maybe I will sleep at night again.

Now I have run out of words and boredom is taking control. Yet sleep still doesn't come.

Later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am only goin to take this cheatin on me (us) with your wife shit for so long.

Just sayin...

Anonymous said...

Hey 2nd 68!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ From Yo Eye - Um. Well... Wait... Who are you again? Kidding.

I probably will get back into it a little more once my Facebook Add All My Family project spins down. It takes too much time!

Yet another blog? And Twitter? No wonder I can't catch up with you!

@ Southern - Hay Bootaydo!

Anonymous said...

Come on back to us! BTW, what happened with your ladies this season? The DC Diva's are Superbowl bound and sadly, the Demolition are not. =) What's up with that? I was looking forward to our friendly jabs!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oh look at you! NOW you show up when they finally get a leg up! I mean you are talking about the same Divas that couldn't win a championship until the Demolition changed to another league right? The same ones who have yet to win one in THIS league? I'm just sayin'!

Good luck with your ladies! Hope you got to see a game here and there!