Wednesday, July 29, 2009

God Don't Like Ugly

So I have heard.

Seems to be true. Cause my ghettotastical neighbors have been quite quiet the last couple of days. Why? Seems like the trouble making teen in the house got himself arrested! I ain't completely clear on the whole story, but he got caught! Seems he got into a fight with someone else's ghettotastical neighbor. There may have been injuries enough to warrant hospitalization. But he did get grabbed up by the long arm of the law there! He might have been a fugitive from the law before the incident. I don't know. But I do know they have been rather quiet since then.

That and I may now understand the source of tension from the banshee of the crew. Jealousy. I don't think I mentioned the neighbors in-depth yet. But needeless to say the matron of he clan got a little into her cups and confessed that her kids were driving her crazy. Actually, trying to kill her was the description she used. She sees that the teens in my house are mannered, sensible and rather low key. Hers, the opposite. So she is a bit jealous! Hey, I did my job! Don't hate because I know how to apply the Foot in the ass/Kiss on the cheek technique with a certain level of mastery! Hopefully things will turn out better for them. So they can quit hating. Or at least move...

I will get into them in more detail later!

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read about these neighbors!

MsKayotic said...

Of course God don't like ugly.

If you've noticed the people in the Bible weren't ugly UNLESS they were doing something not of God!

However, I am like Southern Gal... I wanna know what the ghettotastical neighbors did! ROFL!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I will get around to them soon enough. I am starting to feel the bug again. Not everybody thinks Twitter was a godsend!