Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Would Like To Speak To Management Please!

Because this place is getting hella dusty!!!

Yep.

I know.

Half a month? Even I think it is ridiculous!!!

But because of the move and semester starting at the same time, I am STILL a little disorganized and slightly behind.

And before you say it, YES! I been studying!!! Just ain't caught up yet. And since I am getting organized as I fly into mid-terms, I may be a little absent still (or not... I never know...) But my last midterm is on my birthday. How the hell am I supposed to take my personal holiday off when she does that shit? BUT spring break for me starts pretty much close of business on the day after. SOOOOOOOOOO. I MIGHT be in Atlanta that week. We shall see if that comes together or not. If it does, then be prepared for A Dyssturbed ATL coming in Mid March!!!

Now, I better go and get dressed before this Valentines Day Steak don't happen! And after that... Study...

Lata!!!

6 comments:

LadyLee said...

You better take care of Wifey and you better STUDY!!

lol

Take care of yourself and get some rest too, bruh...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I am, I am!!!! That is why all the dust up in here!!!

But that dust in no way reflects how I feels about you all!

Not so Anonymous said...

we'll be here when you check in. happy v-day!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! You're about to get in trouble with LadyLee.

Have fun if you go to Atlanta. Have fun if you don't. I think there's a theme here. LOL.

Queen of My Castle said...

Hey You!

Longest time. Good luck with mid-terms.

ATL? Why not Houston. Everything's bigger and better in Texas baby!!!!! LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Aretha - Why thank you love! Hope yours was too!

@ Freaky - Have fun I will!
And I ain't worried about trouble with LadyLee, cause she need to get to working on them cookies in case I end up at her front door.
Besides, I am studying...

@ Queenie - Thank you for the well wishes!
Judging by your picture up there, I don't doubt that bigger and better thing with Texas at all!!!
Not Houston mostly because half of the Agent Sixty-Eight's live in or near Atlanta. And we were SUPPOSED to do an anniversary gathering last year! But Four was in Vancouver and Six was in Puerto Rico and Five is still somewhere in South America. Did I mention Two was broke?

Besides If I come to Houston I gotta learn how to now stare! Can't have me acting all Detroit down there because somebody (or two) wanted to open up a can of whoopass on me because I had two big cans of ass in my eyesight for too long... (I am positive you can figure out which two cans I am talking about...)

But if I ever go to visit my family in Galveston, you will hear from me!