Friday, May 07, 2010

Post 399

Wow. Can't believe I actually arrived here. The post before my fourth Post X00. Brings me to a little reflection. Having... no, PUBLISHING 400 separate streams of thought was not necessarily in the plan when I started. A few false starts. A couple of notable “breaks” and here I am. To be honest though, I thought that post would have been done and gone over a year ago. What can I say? Shit happens, usually to you. But I find that I need this little activity in my life. Even when I ain't got a damn thing to say.


Um... Yeah. This is one of those times. You know like when you pick up the phone and call someone and say I just called to talk and breathe into the phone most of the time. Hey it is a slow news day. My playoff beard was saved from an early shaving last night by the score of 7-1. And Tigers games on the radio will never ever be the same again.


BUT! I did notice one thing. I have been a little bit lazy about closing the blinds at night. So when I sit here There is a blackness backing my monitor that is occasionally interrupted by some other lighting source. It helps me concentrate. Gets me thinking. Which has gotten me writing again. And it never hurts when the lady in the house behind mine shows up in the kitchen at night in her “lady beaters”. Still ain't sure what her ethnicity is, but I know what I like.


And today I feel kinda good. A couple of half and unexpected surprises have allowed us to take a step forward. And it wasn't even anything that important. But still, forward. That was enough to lift my spirits above the cold, rainy, tornado watch weather in Southeastern Michigan on May 7, 2010.


Well, I guess I better stop here and think about the next post. Right now, I have absolutely no idea of the subject, theme, look, feel or any damn thing else that might make it up. But I gotta come up with something special. My 3.5 fans are important you know!!!

5 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

I say post pics of the lady in the house behind you for post #400. Sounds like a winner to me.

If only the Wings had played like that since the beginning so many people wouldn't have irritable bowels and upset stomachs now.

Ms. Behaving said...

Am I seeing what I THINK I'm seeing???

Did you really post two days in a row???

OMG...the end is neeeear!!! *I mean...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY...Glad to see you back!!!* lol :)

The Brown Blogger said...

We're losing them all. I'll miss Ernie too.

I wanna sing my team's hokey-ass song so bad... No beard here, I just expect the young skaters to get r' done.

Oh, and all you need is that half reader to comment and 399 has served it's purpose.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ MsBehaving. Girl look at you talking. LOL You are on a roll too with the posts.

Unknown said...

It is nice to hear from you, good to know that you're among the living.