Friday, April 03, 2009

A Heart Stolen

A year ago today, this wonderful little individual was born.

Who was to know she would turn out to be this bigger wonderful individual a year later!
Look at that smile!!!
Just a grinnin'!
Who could resist that face?


Really though! I could! This chile is da debil! Yeah, yeah, I know you are thinking "Not that angelic little face!" Well you can best believe that what I say is true!!!

I managed to get those pictures while she was smack in the middle of terrorizing my computer! Notice how in the first and third of the recent photos that her little arm is up and escaping the pictures? That is because she was repeatedly punching the power button on my monitor and thought she was being slick and such! In the middle picture I dived between her and my keyboard. That of course brought about that little devilish grin you see.

Y'all don't believe me? Check out the video...

I am still not sure which of us won that one...

Okay, on the real. She ain't da debil ALL the time. And because she ain't, she managed to steal the heart of this old blogger. Usually by being cute and undebilish like this.



Or like this...



Happy Birthday Aniyah Princess Marie!!!
AKA Gummy Bear AKA Gumbeezy AKA Taboody AKA Bad Booty AKA Tee Tee AKA Ham Hocks AKA Chunky Butt AKA Detroit's Next Top Model AKA... (Well y'all get the idea)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aniyah!! That's a beautiful name. She a cutie.

See it's always the little cute ones that are naughty. They lure you into a false sense of security with all the cuteness and smiles. Next thing you don't know what hit you.

Jazzy said...

Awwwwwww...she is adorable. I just want to kidnap her!!! HAPPY BDAY to the baby!

Monie said...

Happy birthday to the baby!!!!

Anonymous said...

That there is one good lookin baby. Happy birtday, sweetie. You stole my heart too.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Happy Birthday Aniyah!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aniyah!!!

All toddlers got a little devil in 'em.

The Brown Blogger said...

Heh heh...

Gotcha!


Signed,

Love & Life

MsKayotic said...

She is too cute. Happay birthday!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! :-)

The Addict said...

What a cutie pie!!