Saturday, September 08, 2007

On Time Out

Hmm... I stopped by earlier and noticed it was a little dusty in here. A little underutilized. A little old. A little neglected. My last set of posts are now more than 10 days old. My last rebutting of a comment was nearly as old. My New Words of the Week are two weeks in arrears. Soon to be three. And...

Aw hell. I don't even have the words to explain it at this time. I guess that is the problem. My words are failing me for now.

So I will be taking a break. Don't know how long. But I do know when. Now. I will come back to it when the universe realigns itself or some other extraordinary event happens.

"The Truth..." will likely be updated more than this site. In fact you may not even notice the difference over there. But this one is on stop for an undetermined time after this post.

If ya need me, my e-mail address is in my profile. Hit me up if ya feel. I do check that fairly often. And check your own comment areas. I will still haunt the joints as the mood strikes me. Especially Opinionated Diva's. Her and them damn bubbles...

But for now... Later!

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

Awww pookie schnoookie hope you are feeling up to posting soon! Sometimes a break is what we all need, but hopefully yours isn't too long!

nikki said...

so now when i'm back you wanna bounce. ain't that some shit.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Aw Nikki, you know it ain't like that! And here I was thinking you didn't love me anymore.

Well Diva, like I said, even if I don't post here you won't be rid of me. Especially when you got them bubbles having me all strung out!

Jazzy said...

You've been on time out long enough. It's time to come out and play nice now!

Coko Mulan said...

I most certainly feel u...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Okay. Baby steps. See above...