Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Stuff

Here I am again, looking back at another distant last post. And I can't for the life of me tell you why that is. I am spending more of my online time on Facebook than I used to. But that is not really an excuse. Myspace gaming took up way more time before I stopped. And now that my "Add My Family" campaign on FB is dying down, I am spending less time there too. And I didn't know there were so many of my relatives on FB. And I still ain't got them all added! But I digress.

Maybe my happiness factor has increased and hence my inspiration to sound off has decreased. But I don't read as much either. I would feel somewhat out of contact but most of you are on FB and are nearly as guilty as me at not being in Blogville.

I think it could be that I don't have enough good news. Or enough bad news. Or neutral news... I mean I could go on at length about my Niggatastical neighbors. But why? Although they are a bit more ghetto than the neighbors I had in the hood. And we are in a black and jewish community. Hell, now that I think about it I WAS the ghetto neighbor in the hood. Well not me personally but guilt by association and common address. Y'all done heard them stories at length though.

See. I started this post over an hour ago. Now I forgot where I was. Damn Facebook! And shame on all of you who ain't bloggin' or facebookin' on the reg! How the hell am I supposed to keep up with all of you?

:: getting down off of soapbox which mysteriously appeared under my feetz... ::

3 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

That's cause their asses are on twitter!

Everybody and their mama except me and I see u as well,lol

No one blogs anymore!

Sighs!

Anonymous said...

Just as Dreamy said, everyone is on twitter. I'm on there too damn much including the bloggers I read..well use to read on the regular. No one is blogging!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Creamy - Yeah. I could never get into twitter. I tried it but it seems like work. At times similar to third party listening to a phone conversation. I guess it would be nice if I had a smart phone and did it when bored. But it ain't working out for me.

@ Bootydo the newly older - Looks like blogging is the old black now. Maybe I will research the next big new thing and get in on that. And get off of twitter dammit!!!